Maine-RC-Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled racing

WWW.MAINERC.COM Welcome to the Maine R/C forum Register Today! WWW.MAINERC.COM

Clik on the Hobbyshops and Tracks links Please support your local hobby shop

Maximus R/C Raceway races every Wednesday night at 7 pm. & Saturdays at 5 pm

Evolution Hobbies and Raceway in Casco Maine. Outdoor Off Road Racing Sundays Spring Through Fall

GRANITE LEISURE TIME WEEKLY RACING ON FRIDAYS DOORS @ 5 RACING @ 7 AND SUNDAYS DOORS @ 12 RACING @ 1 PAN CAR, LEGENDS, SCT, 2WD BUGGY & VATERRA RALLY.

RAY & ROBBINS INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING TUESDAYS @ 6:30 ON ROAD RACING EVERY OTHER THURSDAY @ 6:30 (CALL STORE)

T&J R/C RACEWAY NOW OPEN IN WESTBROOK! INDOOR DIRT OVAL.

Latest topics

» for sale assoc. t5m stuff
Marden's in Lewiston,tons of R/C car and heli stuff EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm by legend61

» dieing out ?
Marden's in Lewiston,tons of R/C car and heli stuff EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm by bob.less13

» assoc.b5mbuggy
Marden's in Lewiston,tons of R/C car and heli stuff EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm by legend61

» looking to sell
Marden's in Lewiston,tons of R/C car and heli stuff EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm by truck2552

» Thank you to all who attended
Marden's in Lewiston,tons of R/C car and heli stuff EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm by iceman48

» This Sunday Sammy's Bash @ R&R's
Marden's in Lewiston,tons of R/C car and heli stuff EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am by iceman48

» One month to the first R&R bash 8-20-17
Marden's in Lewiston,tons of R/C car and heli stuff EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am by legend61

» assoc.b5m buggy
Marden's in Lewiston,tons of R/C car and heli stuff EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm by truck2552

» Bash day August 20th @ Ray and Robins.
Marden's in Lewiston,tons of R/C car and heli stuff EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm by iceman48

UPCOMING R/C EVENTS

Ray & Robbins Hobby Center - Falmouth

RC Excitement - Fitchburg Mass.

Breakneck R/C - Livermore Falls

2 posters

Marden's in Lewiston,tons of R/C car and heli stuff

RC4ME
    RC4ME

Marden's in Lewiston,tons of R/C car and heli stuff Empty Marden's in Lewiston,tons of R/C car and heli stuff

Post by RC4ME Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:49 am

Was there at Mardens in Lewiston the other day,,tires bodies and just a shi-ton of stuff,,50 percent off the marked prices,,looks like a hobby shop must have closed somewhere,,SCT parts,,tires bodies,,align heli stuff
    Fixerdude

Marden's in Lewiston,tons of R/C car and heli stuff Empty Re: Marden's in Lewiston,tons of R/C car and heli stuff

Post by Fixerdude Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:58 pm

Just an FYI.  I was there a week ago, and the good stuff has already been picked through.  They have had the stuff for over a month now, and anything recent is gone.  They did have lots of tires and bodies left, but all they had for kits were a couple of x-ray's. They still had quite a bit of parts, but most were for old trucks.  They do have a little bit of everything, but nothing great.  Might be worth a short drive if you live close, but otherwise, I wouldn't advise.  I was there an hour and left with nothing. Wish I would have known right when the stuff arrived!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 pm