Maine-RC-Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled racing

WWW.MAINERC.COM Welcome to the Maine R/C forum Register Today! WWW.MAINERC.COM

Clik on the Hobbyshops and Tracks links Please support your local hobby shop

Maximus R/C Raceway races every Wednesday night at 7 pm. & Saturdays at 5 pm

Evolution Hobbies and Raceway in Casco Maine. Outdoor Off Road Racing Sundays Spring Through Fall

GRANITE LEISURE TIME WEEKLY RACING ON FRIDAYS DOORS @ 5 RACING @ 7 AND SUNDAYS DOORS @ 12 RACING @ 1 PAN CAR, LEGENDS, SCT, 2WD BUGGY & VATERRA RALLY.

RAY & ROBBINS INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING TUESDAYS @ 6:30 ON ROAD RACING EVERY OTHER THURSDAY @ 6:30 (CALL STORE)

T&J R/C RACEWAY NOW OPEN IN WESTBROOK! INDOOR DIRT OVAL.

Latest topics

» for sale assoc. t5m stuff
Any Mainers going to run some trophy races out of state this summer? EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm by legend61

» dieing out ?
Any Mainers going to run some trophy races out of state this summer? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm by bob.less13

» assoc.b5mbuggy
Any Mainers going to run some trophy races out of state this summer? EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm by legend61

» looking to sell
Any Mainers going to run some trophy races out of state this summer? EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm by truck2552

» Thank you to all who attended
Any Mainers going to run some trophy races out of state this summer? EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm by iceman48

» This Sunday Sammy's Bash @ R&R's
Any Mainers going to run some trophy races out of state this summer? EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am by iceman48

» One month to the first R&R bash 8-20-17
Any Mainers going to run some trophy races out of state this summer? EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am by legend61

» assoc.b5m buggy
Any Mainers going to run some trophy races out of state this summer? EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm by truck2552

» Bash day August 20th @ Ray and Robins.
Any Mainers going to run some trophy races out of state this summer? EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm by iceman48

UPCOMING R/C EVENTS

Ray & Robbins Hobby Center - Falmouth

RC Excitement - Fitchburg Mass.

Breakneck R/C - Livermore Falls

4 posters

Any Mainers going to run some trophy races out of state this summer?

mtrucker
    mtrucker

Any Mainers going to run some trophy races out of state this summer? Empty Any Mainers going to run some trophy races out of state this summer?

Post by mtrucker Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:05 pm

I know I want to !! lets see if it will stop raining! Sad
    comicguy6
    comicguy6

Any Mainers going to run some trophy races out of state this summer? Empty Re: Any Mainers going to run some trophy races out of state this summer?

Post by comicguy6 Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:31 pm

yea my wife and i will be going to rc madness for the slash nationals this month
    CorrTruckGirl
    CorrTruckGirl

Any Mainers going to run some trophy races out of state this summer? Empty Re: Any Mainers going to run some trophy races out of state this summer?

Post by CorrTruckGirl Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:29 pm

comicguy6 wrote:yea my wife and i will be going to rc madness for the slash nationals this month

Mmm yeah, cause the coolest (BTW) soon to be wife ever wants to include Slash Nats in the honeymoon. *My idea!* cat
    haynesn12
    haynesn12

Post by haynesn12 Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:45 pm

i may see you guys there. i am thinking about bringing the sc10 down for some racing action. plus it just gives me an excuse to go spend some time in ct
    comicguy6
    comicguy6

Post by comicguy6 Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:49 pm

that will be cool let us know

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:47 pm