Maine-RC-Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled racing

WWW.MAINERC.COM Welcome to the Maine R/C forum Register Today! WWW.MAINERC.COM

Clik on the Hobbyshops and Tracks links Please support your local hobby shop

Maximus R/C Raceway races every Wednesday night at 7 pm. & Saturdays at 5 pm

Evolution Hobbies and Raceway in Casco Maine. Outdoor Off Road Racing Sundays Spring Through Fall

GRANITE LEISURE TIME WEEKLY RACING ON FRIDAYS DOORS @ 5 RACING @ 7 AND SUNDAYS DOORS @ 12 RACING @ 1 PAN CAR, LEGENDS, SCT, 2WD BUGGY & VATERRA RALLY.

RAY & ROBBINS INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING TUESDAYS @ 6:30 ON ROAD RACING EVERY OTHER THURSDAY @ 6:30 (CALL STORE)

T&J R/C RACEWAY NOW OPEN IN WESTBROOK! INDOOR DIRT OVAL.

Latest topics

» for sale assoc. t5m stuff
anyone still into trail riding with their scalers??? around the augusta area EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm by legend61

» dieing out ?
anyone still into trail riding with their scalers??? around the augusta area EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm by bob.less13

» assoc.b5mbuggy
anyone still into trail riding with their scalers??? around the augusta area EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm by legend61

» looking to sell
anyone still into trail riding with their scalers??? around the augusta area EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm by truck2552

» Thank you to all who attended
anyone still into trail riding with their scalers??? around the augusta area EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm by iceman48

» This Sunday Sammy's Bash @ R&R's
anyone still into trail riding with their scalers??? around the augusta area EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am by iceman48

» One month to the first R&R bash 8-20-17
anyone still into trail riding with their scalers??? around the augusta area EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am by legend61

» assoc.b5m buggy
anyone still into trail riding with their scalers??? around the augusta area EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm by truck2552

» Bash day August 20th @ Ray and Robins.
anyone still into trail riding with their scalers??? around the augusta area EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm by iceman48

UPCOMING R/C EVENTS

Ray & Robbins Hobby Center - Falmouth

RC Excitement - Fitchburg Mass.

Breakneck R/C - Livermore Falls

3 posters

anyone still into trail riding with their scalers??? around the augusta area

mtaylortank
    mtaylortank

anyone still into trail riding with their scalers??? around the augusta area Empty anyone still into trail riding with their scalers??? around the augusta area

Post by mtaylortank Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:07 pm

I have had my honco for alittle while but going out by yourself makes the days run shorter here and there. always looking for people that love scaling through the trails and finding new places.... anyone still into doing that anymore??? I think it would be fun to get a few people together and go out for a full day... Let me know if anyone else would like to participate..
    crownguy

anyone still into trail riding with their scalers??? around the augusta area Empty Re: anyone still into trail riding with their scalers??? around the augusta area

Post by crownguy Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:40 pm

i think there might be a scaler get together coming up ill let you know if i hear anything
    revv-it
    revv-it

anyone still into trail riding with their scalers??? around the augusta area Empty Re: anyone still into trail riding with their scalers??? around the augusta area

Post by revv-it Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:12 pm

I'd be interested in that, as well.
    mtaylortank
    mtaylortank

Post by mtaylortank Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:16 am

That would be awsome. not only for a group session but to be able to compare rigs to get new ideas on better setups!! I am trying to get a secound scaler this coming week. what does everyone think of the tamiya scalers?? like the jeep or bronco??do they compare to the scx-10's
    ????
    crownguy

Post by crownguy Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:03 am

not sure what any one has going on today or tomorrow but i would be game for some crawling
    mtaylortank
    mtaylortank

Post by mtaylortank Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:50 pm

where you from? and what are you running?? I will check in 2morrow about 9 and see how my day looks
    crownguy

Post by crownguy Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:52 pm

newport and i just finished building my wraith
    mtaylortank
    mtaylortank

Post by mtaylortank Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:05 am

them wraiths look pretty sweet!! never tride one yet though. by ten I should know if I can mess around today or not... do you have any good spots in mind???
    crownguy

Post by crownguy Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:13 am

no where in mind, let me know
    mtaylortank
    mtaylortank

Post by mtaylortank Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:20 am

pm sent

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:05 pm