Maine-RC-Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled racing

WWW.MAINERC.COM Welcome to the Maine R/C forum Register Today! WWW.MAINERC.COM

Clik on the Hobbyshops and Tracks links Please support your local hobby shop

Maximus R/C Raceway races every Wednesday night at 7 pm. & Saturdays at 5 pm

Evolution Hobbies and Raceway in Casco Maine. Outdoor Off Road Racing Sundays Spring Through Fall

GRANITE LEISURE TIME WEEKLY RACING ON FRIDAYS DOORS @ 5 RACING @ 7 AND SUNDAYS DOORS @ 12 RACING @ 1 PAN CAR, LEGENDS, SCT, 2WD BUGGY & VATERRA RALLY.

RAY & ROBBINS INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING TUESDAYS @ 6:30 ON ROAD RACING EVERY OTHER THURSDAY @ 6:30 (CALL STORE)

T&J R/C RACEWAY NOW OPEN IN WESTBROOK! INDOOR DIRT OVAL.

Latest topics

» for sale assoc. t5m stuff
Racing Sunday May 6th ,the official opening day at Evolution Raceway! EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm by legend61

» dieing out ?
Racing Sunday May 6th ,the official opening day at Evolution Raceway! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm by bob.less13

» assoc.b5mbuggy
Racing Sunday May 6th ,the official opening day at Evolution Raceway! EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm by legend61

» looking to sell
Racing Sunday May 6th ,the official opening day at Evolution Raceway! EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm by truck2552

» Thank you to all who attended
Racing Sunday May 6th ,the official opening day at Evolution Raceway! EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm by iceman48

» This Sunday Sammy's Bash @ R&R's
Racing Sunday May 6th ,the official opening day at Evolution Raceway! EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am by iceman48

» One month to the first R&R bash 8-20-17
Racing Sunday May 6th ,the official opening day at Evolution Raceway! EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am by legend61

» assoc.b5m buggy
Racing Sunday May 6th ,the official opening day at Evolution Raceway! EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm by truck2552

» Bash day August 20th @ Ray and Robins.
Racing Sunday May 6th ,the official opening day at Evolution Raceway! EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm by iceman48

UPCOMING R/C EVENTS

Ray & Robbins Hobby Center - Falmouth

RC Excitement - Fitchburg Mass.

Breakneck R/C - Livermore Falls

+6
legend61
RC4ME
TeamAssociated_Kevin
xVALTAYDOMx
rcracer207
Evolution Hobbies
10 posters

Racing Sunday May 6th ,the official opening day at Evolution Raceway!

Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Racing Sunday May 6th ,the official opening day at Evolution Raceway! Empty Racing Sunday May 6th ,the official opening day at Evolution Raceway!

Post by Evolution Hobbies Thu May 03, 2012 12:16 pm

This Sunday May 6th will be the official opening day of the 2012 race season.The weather is suppose to be partly sunny and in the 60's.Due to the rain we are getting this week the track may not have the new track layout for this Sunday.We will go out and fix as much of track damage from last Sunday's race.If possible we may put some more jumps in but again no guarantee.The rain is really messing with getting stuff done.

There will be a drawing for a item strictly for the racers.Plus a 50/50 raffle open to everyone.

I keep saying it,racing starts at 10am and registration is closing at 9:30am! to help to start on time.

See everyone Sunday!!! cheers

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies and Raceway
    rcracer207
    rcracer207
    Admin

Racing Sunday May 6th ,the official opening day at Evolution Raceway! Empty Re: Racing Sunday May 6th ,the official opening day at Evolution Raceway!

Post by rcracer207 Thu May 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Been watching the weather and it looks like its going to be much nicer than the last few Sundays. Should be a good day for racing cheers
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Racing Sunday May 6th ,the official opening day at Evolution Raceway! Empty Re: Racing Sunday May 6th ,the official opening day at Evolution Raceway!

Post by Evolution Hobbies Thu May 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Saturday afternoon Nate ,the guys are going to try to make here for track repair.Just to let you know.I think after 1.

Sean
    xVALTAYDOMx
    xVALTAYDOMx

Racing Sunday May 6th ,the official opening day at Evolution Raceway! Empty count me in

Post by xVALTAYDOMx Thu May 03, 2012 7:44 pm

with sparetime not running this year looks like going to be running weekly at casco. looking forward to it!! great group down there!!!!!
    TeamAssociated_Kevin
    TeamAssociated_Kevin

Post by TeamAssociated_Kevin Thu May 03, 2012 8:19 pm

xVALTAYDOMx wrote:with sparetime not running this year looks like going to be running weekly at casco. looking forward to it!! great group down there!!!!!

Sparetime not running this year? Question
    RC4ME
    RC4ME

Post by RC4ME Fri May 04, 2012 6:59 am

TeamAssociated_Kevin wrote:
    xVALTAYDOMx wrote:with sparetime not running this year looks like going to be running weekly at casco. looking forward to it!! great group down there!!!!!

Sparetime not running this year? Question
    Not surprised,,when the track Owners lose interest its just a matter of time before the track closes down,unfortunatly it happens quite a bit,owning a track-Hobby shop is alot of work for what you get in return. It seems like Sean is doing something right in Casco,,as the other tracks die out he keeps getting bigger!! cheers
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sat May 05, 2012 1:46 pm

I have had a few racers call and ask if there will be a nitro /electric 1/8th truggy class Sunday.My answer to then was ,as long as there are at least 3(prefer 4) entries i will run a class for them.
    So if you own a nitro or electric truggy bring them Sunday and we may have a class for them.All depends on you truggy owners.

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sat May 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Not knowing what kind of turnout we will have ,PLEASE be on time.Also if you haven't raced here before or got a new PT please bring in the PT number when you register.Last year we had 67 entries for opening day,so be prepared for a long day(that goes for the king too) lol! .

Kevin Pesce please recheck your PT number's to what vehicle's they go in !
    I will try to start on time,races start at 10am and registration closes at 9:30!!!

Sean
    legend61

Racing Sunday May 6th ,the official opening day at Evolution Raceway! Empty opening day

Post by legend61 Sat May 05, 2012 3:02 pm

sean, sign me up for 2whl.sct stock and stadium truck(elec.) transponder #2198605 thanks, dennis
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sat May 05, 2012 6:02 pm

Just to let people know,bring bug spray because the black flies are out .

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sun May 06, 2012 8:34 pm

We had 96 entries today.It was a long day ran 5-5-5-7 format.Thank you to EVERYONE who came!!
    I will get results posted by tomorrow.

I will have to figure out when entries get to a certain point that i will have to run the 7-7-7 format.Today was like running my MMR race..

Again Thank you to everyone !!

See you next week for the first of the Triple Crown Races.

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    crownguy

Post by crownguy Sun May 06, 2012 10:59 pm

awesome day for sure! i would like to appologize to a few racers that i tangled with... no hard feelings, still getting in the swing of things after not racing for 6 years, hopefully it can be left on the race track. other than that kudos to evolutions for running a top notch show down there, well worth the drive for us
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Mon May 07, 2012 12:51 pm

I will get the results posted as soon as GoDaddy get there server issue fixed,not able to sign on to work on website.

I would like to congratulate the following racers for winning a opening day raffle or drawing!
    Luke Goodine--Futaba 4PL radio
    Brandon--------ECX Torment SC truck
    Jeff Thivierge----50/50 raffle

Sean
    RabbitCNC

Post by RabbitCNC Mon May 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Anybody have any pics from sunday?
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Mon May 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Race results now posted on track website www.evolutionrcraceway.com

Sean
    rcracer207
    rcracer207
    Admin

Post by rcracer207 Mon May 07, 2012 10:21 pm

RabbitCNC wrote:Anybody have any pics from sunday?

I know Jeff Thivierge took some but hasn't put them up on here yet.

Here is the link to the race photos thread that race pics are being posted in.

https://maine-rc-racing.forumotion.com/t1131-race-photos-from-evoultion-hobbies
    teamcreat

Post by teamcreat Tue May 08, 2012 9:17 pm

the king is happy sunday was a good day of racing. 96 entries great people good racing lots of fun. SEAN u ran a class A race track on sunday everyone did a good job u had the doctor in the house dogs r good. the cat team ran well the legend broke going for first the king just needs to learn how to drive now lets work on getting some ice crem for REX. LOL. thank u for the fun day:king: king king
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Wed May 09, 2012 12:00 pm

Due to the large turnout lately ,i have made a decision to make a cut off point for 5-5-5-7 or the 7-7-7 format.If we have less than 64 entries the format will be 5-5-5-7(7-7-7 is still a option if needed due to weather)more than 65 entries it will automatically be the 7-7-7 format .For those who don't know what these format numbers mean ,here's a break down.5-5-5-7=three 5 five minute heats and one seven minute main.The 7-7-7 format = two seven minute heats and one seven minute main.If you have any questions let me know.

Sean
    rcman973
    rcman973

Post by rcman973 Wed May 09, 2012 2:46 pm

Pics from Sunday are posted in the race photos thread!!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:35 am