Maine-RC-Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled racing

WWW.MAINERC.COM Welcome to the Maine R/C forum Register Today! WWW.MAINERC.COM

Clik on the Hobbyshops and Tracks links Please support your local hobby shop

Maximus R/C Raceway races every Wednesday night at 7 pm. & Saturdays at 5 pm

Evolution Hobbies and Raceway in Casco Maine. Outdoor Off Road Racing Sundays Spring Through Fall

GRANITE LEISURE TIME WEEKLY RACING ON FRIDAYS DOORS @ 5 RACING @ 7 AND SUNDAYS DOORS @ 12 RACING @ 1 PAN CAR, LEGENDS, SCT, 2WD BUGGY & VATERRA RALLY.

RAY & ROBBINS INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING TUESDAYS @ 6:30 ON ROAD RACING EVERY OTHER THURSDAY @ 6:30 (CALL STORE)

T&J R/C RACEWAY NOW OPEN IN WESTBROOK! INDOOR DIRT OVAL.

Latest topics

» for sale assoc. t5m stuff
Losi xxx NT EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm by legend61

» dieing out ?
Losi xxx NT EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm by bob.less13

» assoc.b5mbuggy
Losi xxx NT EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm by legend61

» looking to sell
Losi xxx NT EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm by truck2552

» Thank you to all who attended
Losi xxx NT EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm by iceman48

» This Sunday Sammy's Bash @ R&R's
Losi xxx NT EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am by iceman48

» One month to the first R&R bash 8-20-17
Losi xxx NT EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am by legend61

» assoc.b5m buggy
Losi xxx NT EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm by truck2552

» Bash day August 20th @ Ray and Robins.
Losi xxx NT EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm by iceman48

UPCOMING R/C EVENTS

Ray & Robbins Hobby Center - Falmouth

RC Excitement - Fitchburg Mass.

Breakneck R/C - Livermore Falls

Losi xxx NT

illkarma

Losi xxx NT Empty Losi xxx NT

Post by illkarma Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:33 am

I have a Team Losi xxx NT with a .12 HPI engine. I bought it between 2003-2005 cant quite remember. I have run it a total of 3 times !!!! I went through a period of compulsive buying when I was in the military : ) thinking that each new thing I bought was going to be my new passion and it never was. Which brings me to my point. I would love to see this nasty beast in the hands of someone who would love it and put it to use. The only problem I know of is the front left axle (one of the medal rods not sure if its called the axle) snapped and is held together by steel clay. Also the exhaust is kind of jimmy rigged. Like I said I ran it about 3 times for a total of maybe an hour of running time. MAYBE. So everything should be pristine. The only other thing is I havent tried to start it since i last used it and I have no gas. So its been sitting a long time. I have a controller and the box you set it on to start it. Im looking for anyone who would like to purchase it. I think I spent around $600 to piece the car together and for the controller and starting box. Im willing to get rid of this car for real cheap. I just want someone to get enjoyment out of this fine machine. if anyone is interested let me know. send me an email derekharmon.2012@yahoo.com ill send you pictures

Thank you for your time,
    Derek[img][/img]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:29 am