Maine-RC-Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled racing

WWW.MAINERC.COM Welcome to the Maine R/C forum Register Today! WWW.MAINERC.COM

Clik on the Hobbyshops and Tracks links Please support your local hobby shop

Maximus R/C Raceway races every Wednesday night at 7 pm. & Saturdays at 5 pm

Evolution Hobbies and Raceway in Casco Maine. Outdoor Off Road Racing Sundays Spring Through Fall

GRANITE LEISURE TIME WEEKLY RACING ON FRIDAYS DOORS @ 5 RACING @ 7 AND SUNDAYS DOORS @ 12 RACING @ 1 PAN CAR, LEGENDS, SCT, 2WD BUGGY & VATERRA RALLY.

RAY & ROBBINS INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING TUESDAYS @ 6:30 ON ROAD RACING EVERY OTHER THURSDAY @ 6:30 (CALL STORE)

T&J R/C RACEWAY NOW OPEN IN WESTBROOK! INDOOR DIRT OVAL.

Latest topics

» for sale assoc. t5m stuff
Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm by legend61

» dieing out ?
Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm by bob.less13

» assoc.b5mbuggy
Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm by legend61

» looking to sell
Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm by truck2552

» Thank you to all who attended
Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm by iceman48

» This Sunday Sammy's Bash @ R&R's
Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am by iceman48

» One month to the first R&R bash 8-20-17
Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am by legend61

» assoc.b5m buggy
Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm by truck2552

» Bash day August 20th @ Ray and Robins.
Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm by iceman48

UPCOMING R/C EVENTS

Ray & Robbins Hobby Center - Falmouth

RC Excitement - Fitchburg Mass.

Breakneck R/C - Livermore Falls

3 posters

Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures

Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures Empty Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures

Post by Evolution Hobbies Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:48 am

Just a reminder that this weekend Sunday the 26th are the races at the Harrison Lion's Club Car show.The car show is free to the public.Entry fee for the races is $10 per class and there will be trophies given for 1st,2nd and 3rd place in A mains.We will only be running three classes,2wd SCT stock,4wd SCT open and 1/10 2wd/4wd buggy/stadium truck open.The track will be a basic off road course set up on the basketball courts.
    Racing starts a 10 am.
    Located at Crysal lake park route 117 in Harrison.
    This will be a great way to more people into the hobby.

The shop and track will be closed Sunday.NO one is allowed on the track when the shop is closed.I will also be bumping up the other thread here on this forum that has more information ,

Also track website has the information www.evolutionrcraceway.com

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies

Last edited by Evolution Hobbies on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures Empty Re: Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures

Post by Evolution Hobbies Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:10 pm

Just a reminder to those who are coming ,you need to bring your own pit table and chairs.The parking lot is a little ways off from were we will be.Its not that far away,but far enough.Also to those who have Race Card already ,this is not a club race so you can not use the card to pay for your entry fee.Also entry fee need to be paid in cash sense i don't have a credit card machine there.

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures Empty Re: Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures

Post by Evolution Hobbies Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:54 pm

I will be selling the Race Cards while i am at the Harrison Car Show Races for those who want one.All proceeds go towards a new MYLAPS/AMB lap counter.At the show i can only take cash ,no credit card machine available.

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Just talked to Josh and track is up and ready to go.I do believe there will be a drivers stand as well,but i am not sure at this time.Remember it will be 2-five minute heats and 1 seven minute main.I will be bringing the I-LAP lap counter and computer.Remember $10 entry fee for each class ans must be paid cash only sense i will have NO credit card machine there.

Racing starts at 10am.
    Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:13 pm

We had 26 entries today at the Car show race.Very pleased with turnout.On be half of the Harrison Lion's Club and myself THANK YOU to everyone who came.I will post results on the track site .Pictures were taken and i will try to get them up on here and website soon.

A big Thanks goes to Josh May who did most of the work to put this race together ,including building the track.Josh thank you .

Nate have a nice day!!!!you did get a first place trophy!

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies lol!

Last edited by Evolution Hobbies on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    rcracer207
    rcracer207
    Admin

Post by rcracer207 Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Evolution Hobbies wrote:

Nate have a nice day!!!!you did get a first place trophy!

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies lol! [/color][/size]

Damn transponders Wink Where is this AMB thing I keep hearing about ??

Other than that it was a lot of fun and a good change of pace.
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:11 am

It was the driver Nate! Twisted Evil
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures Empty pictures

Post by Evolution Hobbies Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:38 pm

[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/14/37/31/30/[url=https://servimg.com/view/14373130/82]Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures Shop_011shop_010.jpHarrison Car Show RC racing pictures Shop_012g[/img]Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures Shop_013[/url]Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures Shop_014Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures Shop_015Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures Shop_016[url=http:Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures Shop_018//www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=88&u=14373130]Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures Shop_017[/url]
    iceman48

Harrison Car Show RC racing pictures Empty CCR racing 6-28-11

Post by iceman48 Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Hope everyone had a good time last week at the new location.Looking for an even bigger turnout! I hear some of the Fasttrax boys will be there.The more the merrier! Hopefully the light will be taken care of and don't forget the bug spray.Has anyone seen Sharkman?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:39 pm