Maine-RC-Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled racing

WWW.MAINERC.COM Welcome to the Maine R/C forum Register Today! WWW.MAINERC.COM

Clik on the Hobbyshops and Tracks links Please support your local hobby shop

Maximus R/C Raceway races every Wednesday night at 7 pm. & Saturdays at 5 pm

Evolution Hobbies and Raceway in Casco Maine. Outdoor Off Road Racing Sundays Spring Through Fall

GRANITE LEISURE TIME WEEKLY RACING ON FRIDAYS DOORS @ 5 RACING @ 7 AND SUNDAYS DOORS @ 12 RACING @ 1 PAN CAR, LEGENDS, SCT, 2WD BUGGY & VATERRA RALLY.

RAY & ROBBINS INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING TUESDAYS @ 6:30 ON ROAD RACING EVERY OTHER THURSDAY @ 6:30 (CALL STORE)

T&J R/C RACEWAY NOW OPEN IN WESTBROOK! INDOOR DIRT OVAL.

Latest topics

» for sale assoc. t5m stuff
Nice Axial AX10 and a few other things F/S EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm by legend61

» dieing out ?
Nice Axial AX10 and a few other things F/S EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm by bob.less13

» assoc.b5mbuggy
Nice Axial AX10 and a few other things F/S EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm by legend61

» looking to sell
Nice Axial AX10 and a few other things F/S EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm by truck2552

» Thank you to all who attended
Nice Axial AX10 and a few other things F/S EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm by iceman48

» This Sunday Sammy's Bash @ R&R's
Nice Axial AX10 and a few other things F/S EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am by iceman48

» One month to the first R&R bash 8-20-17
Nice Axial AX10 and a few other things F/S EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am by legend61

» assoc.b5m buggy
Nice Axial AX10 and a few other things F/S EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm by truck2552

» Bash day August 20th @ Ray and Robins.
Nice Axial AX10 and a few other things F/S EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm by iceman48

UPCOMING R/C EVENTS

Ray & Robbins Hobby Center - Falmouth

RC Excitement - Fitchburg Mass.

Breakneck R/C - Livermore Falls

Nice Axial AX10 and a few other things F/S

JTank70

Nice Axial AX10 and a few other things F/S Empty Nice Axial AX10 and a few other things F/S

Post by JTank70 Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:35 am

I have for sale a Axial AX10 R/C Rock Crawler.

It started life as the "Almost ready to run" model
    and has all aluminum orange linkage arms etc. soft suspension springs

It has been used in my backyard only maybe 8-10 times.

Parts from "TCS Crawlers".....Delrinskid plate, Boomerang Upper Link Mount , front axle battery mounts.

Metal MIP driveshafts.

It has Rover tires installed on weighted rims and I have the stock tires still as well never used much beforw switching to the rovers.

Novak Rooster crawler speed control and 55 turn motor
    Hitec HS-7955TG high torque servo.

It is no slouch. I have quite a bit into it (over $500) and it is in excellent shape because it has been used so little.

I am asking $250 OBRO and will throw in two 1500mah split battery packs.

Note that this does not have radio receiver/transmitter or battery charger.
    They are required to operate the Crawler and are not included.

I am in central Maine but if you are not nearby I will UPS it for free.

I do not do Paypal sorry so I need Cash or money order on it please.

I also Have:

Scalextric Nascar 1/32 Race Set With Extras. $100 obro

Tri-Oval set but can be configured in a standard oval as well.
    Many extras such as corner skirts and fences.

Race management system that will hook to a computer for counting laps and lap times.
    With this you can setup a race on your computer and it will track laps, who is winning, makes pit stops and everything!

Really cool and in great shape. I had an oval setup on an 8'x12' table to give you an idea how big you can go with it.

And

Radio Shack Xmods lot:

3 working cars and one "parts car". Lots of extra stuff like motors, light kits,suspension, tires...... $50 OBRO

And

Radio Shack Zip Zaps Lot.....many cars and lots of extra stuff too $25 OBRO

If interested in any of this reply here or send me a private message or email me at the email in my profile.

I have more pics on all if you wish to see more

Thanks

Nice Axial AX10 and a few other things F/S 2793474340103768466S600x600Q85

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:52 pm