Maine-RC-Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled racing

WWW.MAINERC.COM Welcome to the Maine R/C forum Register Today! WWW.MAINERC.COM

Clik on the Hobbyshops and Tracks links Please support your local hobby shop

Maximus R/C Raceway races every Wednesday night at 7 pm. & Saturdays at 5 pm

Evolution Hobbies and Raceway in Casco Maine. Outdoor Off Road Racing Sundays Spring Through Fall

GRANITE LEISURE TIME WEEKLY RACING ON FRIDAYS DOORS @ 5 RACING @ 7 AND SUNDAYS DOORS @ 12 RACING @ 1 PAN CAR, LEGENDS, SCT, 2WD BUGGY & VATERRA RALLY.

RAY & ROBBINS INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING TUESDAYS @ 6:30 ON ROAD RACING EVERY OTHER THURSDAY @ 6:30 (CALL STORE)

T&J R/C RACEWAY NOW OPEN IN WESTBROOK! INDOOR DIRT OVAL.

Latest topics

» for sale assoc. t5m stuff
gettin out of electic looking for nitro EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm by legend61

» dieing out ?
gettin out of electic looking for nitro EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm by bob.less13

» assoc.b5mbuggy
gettin out of electic looking for nitro EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm by legend61

» looking to sell
gettin out of electic looking for nitro EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm by truck2552

» Thank you to all who attended
gettin out of electic looking for nitro EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm by iceman48

» This Sunday Sammy's Bash @ R&R's
gettin out of electic looking for nitro EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am by iceman48

» One month to the first R&R bash 8-20-17
gettin out of electic looking for nitro EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am by legend61

» assoc.b5m buggy
gettin out of electic looking for nitro EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm by truck2552

» Bash day August 20th @ Ray and Robins.
gettin out of electic looking for nitro EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm by iceman48

UPCOMING R/C EVENTS

Ray & Robbins Hobby Center - Falmouth

RC Excitement - Fitchburg Mass.

Breakneck R/C - Livermore Falls

4 posters

gettin out of electic looking for nitro

DankRc
    DankRc

gettin out of electic looking for nitro Empty gettin out of electic looking for nitro

Post by DankRc Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:50 pm

I am currently trying to get out of electric and get more into nitro i have a small lot of electric rc gear looking to sell or to trade for nitro
    what i have: I have a slash 4x4 everything that comes stock with them it is newer bought last winter it has upgraded rpm a arms and a couple other small mods it is rtr and comes with a brand new just glued never used set of proline bowties on yellow proline rims and some stock shocks all brand new, i also have a race ready set up sc10 it has rpm all around parts a arms, bumper/skidplate, swaybars,brushless velenion system in it i have an extra 2.4 receiver for it goosebump tires all around only ran a couple times on them the lot comes with a 2 cell lipo battery I got a couple seven cell batteries kicking around too the sc10 is almost rtr just need new pinion and spur gear I have a bunch of extra parts kicking around for these two rc's aswell that will go in the lot the slash's body is in good condition sc10's is a little beat I have a brand new never cut never opened ford f-150 raptor body that will go with the lot aswell
    looking for: I am looking for a rtr nitro setup I want a slayer and if it comes to selling the lot that is what I will be buying but I am open to any nitro offers aslong as the rc is running and is in as good of shape as my stuff is in can get some pictures together if interested let me know what you guys have, not looking to sell right off but cant hurt to throw me an offer I would probably take the cash if no nitros are offered
    comicguy6
    comicguy6

gettin out of electic looking for nitro Empty Re: gettin out of electic looking for nitro

Post by comicguy6 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:03 am

well i have nitro i wanna get rid off cause ive gone electric. i have slayer a revo and 2 tmaxxs all need rebuilds but have tons of parts and i can get em all up and running let me know if u r interested
    DankRc
    DankRc

gettin out of electic looking for nitro Empty Re: gettin out of electic looking for nitro

Post by DankRc Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:10 am

how big are the engines? and I am very interested but I definitely want something rtr.what kind of shape is the slayer in? And how new are the revo and tmaxxs, do any have the 2 speed tranny?
    comicguy6
    comicguy6

Post by comicguy6 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:56 am

2years they have 2 speed trannys and 2.5 and i thiml 3.3 the slayer is the first version
    DankRc
    DankRc

Post by DankRc Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:56 am

I am gana take some time tommorow and go through and catalog all the stuff I have in the lot I know I am forgetting things if you want to do the same to I'll p.m you all the info and maybe we could make a deal.
    comicguy6
    comicguy6

Post by comicguy6 Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:23 am

u ever down in sanford?
    xxswtnssnabxxx
    xxswtnssnabxxx

Post by xxswtnssnabxxx Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:03 pm

I have a nitro that I would get rid of for 100$.. just needs recoil redone and a new glo-plug and fuel. i'm just in harrison
    rcracer207
    rcracer207
    Admin

Post by rcracer207 Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:19 pm

I have a revo 3.3 that I am looking to trade for electric trucks. It is a single owner, adult owned, motor is tight and starts right up. has only about a gallon of fuel run through it. Located in Casco if your interested.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:50 am