Maine-RC-Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled racing

WWW.MAINERC.COM Welcome to the Maine R/C forum Register Today! WWW.MAINERC.COM

Clik on the Hobbyshops and Tracks links Please support your local hobby shop

Maximus R/C Raceway races every Wednesday night at 7 pm. & Saturdays at 5 pm

Evolution Hobbies and Raceway in Casco Maine. Outdoor Off Road Racing Sundays Spring Through Fall

GRANITE LEISURE TIME WEEKLY RACING ON FRIDAYS DOORS @ 5 RACING @ 7 AND SUNDAYS DOORS @ 12 RACING @ 1 PAN CAR, LEGENDS, SCT, 2WD BUGGY & VATERRA RALLY.

RAY & ROBBINS INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING TUESDAYS @ 6:30 ON ROAD RACING EVERY OTHER THURSDAY @ 6:30 (CALL STORE)

T&J R/C RACEWAY NOW OPEN IN WESTBROOK! INDOOR DIRT OVAL.

Latest topics

» for sale assoc. t5m stuff
Evolution Hobbies ,Sunday May 11th(Mothers Day) opening day of the Sunday race season EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm by legend61

» dieing out ?
Evolution Hobbies ,Sunday May 11th(Mothers Day) opening day of the Sunday race season EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm by bob.less13

» assoc.b5mbuggy
Evolution Hobbies ,Sunday May 11th(Mothers Day) opening day of the Sunday race season EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm by legend61

» looking to sell
Evolution Hobbies ,Sunday May 11th(Mothers Day) opening day of the Sunday race season EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm by truck2552

» Thank you to all who attended
Evolution Hobbies ,Sunday May 11th(Mothers Day) opening day of the Sunday race season EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm by iceman48

» This Sunday Sammy's Bash @ R&R's
Evolution Hobbies ,Sunday May 11th(Mothers Day) opening day of the Sunday race season EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am by iceman48

» One month to the first R&R bash 8-20-17
Evolution Hobbies ,Sunday May 11th(Mothers Day) opening day of the Sunday race season EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am by legend61

» assoc.b5m buggy
Evolution Hobbies ,Sunday May 11th(Mothers Day) opening day of the Sunday race season EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm by truck2552

» Bash day August 20th @ Ray and Robins.
Evolution Hobbies ,Sunday May 11th(Mothers Day) opening day of the Sunday race season EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm by iceman48

UPCOMING R/C EVENTS

Ray & Robbins Hobby Center - Falmouth

RC Excitement - Fitchburg Mass.

Breakneck R/C - Livermore Falls

3 posters

Evolution Hobbies ,Sunday May 11th(Mothers Day) opening day of the Sunday race season

Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Evolution Hobbies ,Sunday May 11th(Mothers Day) opening day of the Sunday race season Empty Evolution Hobbies ,Sunday May 11th(Mothers Day) opening day of the Sunday race season

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:53 pm

Weather permitting Sunday May 11th will be the opening day of the Sunday race season. cheers 
    Racing starts at 10am ,registration closes at at 9:40!!please have your transponder numbers with you when you register.
    Fee's are the same as last years.$25 for the first class ,$8 for each additional class-same driver.Speedcash for top 3 in A main.
    Sportsman class will be available for beginners .$20 for this class ,top 3 get ribbons.Must have 3 to make a class for this .
    Classes :
    sportsman
    2wd sct stock
    2wd sct open
    4wd sct open
    1/10th stadium truck open
    1/10th 2wd buggy open
    1/10th 4wd buggy open
    1/8th electric buggy open
    1/8th nitro 
    i will run more than what is listed,just have enough entries.
    ****must have 4 entries to make a class ,except sportsman needs three make a class.****
    We  will be running 7-7-7 format,two seven minute heats and one 7 minute main.Please know that 5-5-7 is a option if weather is a factor.

I have not made up my mind yet if i am going to do Friday night racing yet.I will post my decision here and on Facebook.

Sean Evolution Hobbies and Raceway

Last edited by Evolution Hobbies on Thu May 08, 2014 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
    2manytoys

Evolution Hobbies ,Sunday May 11th(Mothers Day) opening day of the Sunday race season Empty Re: Evolution Hobbies ,Sunday May 11th(Mothers Day) opening day of the Sunday race season

Post by 2manytoys Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:11 am

R U going to run the track in the original direction i;e the way we ran it before  the Halloween race? I would be willing to help switch back on Sat. Far better in previous layout! ZP
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Evolution Hobbies ,Sunday May 11th(Mothers Day) opening day of the Sunday race season Empty Re: Evolution Hobbies ,Sunday May 11th(Mothers Day) opening day of the Sunday race season

Post by Evolution Hobbies Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:27 am

yes,that is the plan for Saturday.It won't take much to do,just need 4 people to move.
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:27 pm

Weather reports as of right now say possible rain showers starting Saturday night into Sunday morning.Hope this changes ,will have to wait and see. I will post all race day updates here and on Facebook.

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies and Raceway
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:07 pm

Racing is  still a go for Sunday weather permitting .Just need to get the jump set in the morning before anyone can run.Won't take long .
    I will  try to have another track day next Saturday to finish what couldn't get done this weekend.

I will post here and on facebook if racing is cancelled.

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:06 am

Its 8am Sunday and it is misting out right now(weather reports also say scattered showers for today) ,and cloudy  .Track has no puddles and is very damp at this point.Track needs to dry a little more for some racers to go on it .So its all up to you ,the racer.
    Will have to see how the track is as we get closer to 10am.
    If we don't get enough racers to race ,then we will have open practice for the ones who want some track time
    If i don't see you today i will see you next Sunday.Shop is open 11-3 ,even if there is no racing .

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:31 am

Its 10:30 no racing today.There are some racers here practicing .Including a couple of new guys .The rain/misting has stopped and the sun has peeked out a couple of times already.Track surface is in good shape.
    Try for opening day next Sunday .
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:39 pm

The sun ended up coming for a short period .Had over 12 people practice today .Most of them new racers .Could of raced today ,if i started about a one hour  later .Track surface ended up in good shape .We will try it all again next Sunday May 4th,the new opening race day of the season-weather permitting !

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sat May 03, 2014 6:23 pm

The track was swept and jumps repaired today .Now have to wait and see what mother nature brings us for weather tomorrow.

I will post here and on facebook if racing is canceled tomorrow due to rain .As soon as i can .
    No matter what,shop is open 11-3 on Sundays.

Sean
    bajamike207

Post by bajamike207 Sun May 04, 2014 8:22 am

7:30 and bright and sunny!!  we racing???
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sun May 04, 2014 9:19 am

Its 8:15 the track has a few puddles from early morning rain.The sun is trying to come out ,still a little cloudy out.Don't know what will happen as the day goes on .
    Weather reports say possible scattered showers until late afternoon.So i will leave it up to the racers .
    I will have racing as long as enough show up.
    Also if needed we can start a little late .

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sun May 04, 2014 11:32 am

No racing today,just practice.The uncertain weather has kept most home today.
    Try again next Sunday .
    Some racers are here and staying to get some practice .Its cloudy but no rain so far .

First time in 7 years of racing we were not able to start the race season on time due to weather.Now 2 weeks in a row .Early weather reports show next Sunday ,being sunny out.

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Thu May 08, 2014 5:52 pm

Looks like Sunday May 11th ,Mothers Day will be the start of the 2014 race season cheers .Weather reports say Sunny and near 70'.
    Racing starts at 10am,registration closes at 9:45!Please have your transponder numbers written down  with you, when you come in and register.

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sun May 11, 2014 4:44 pm

Finally got the race season started .A light turn out due to it being mothers day .32 entries.Great to see new racers .
    I will get results posted soon on track website www.evolutionrcraceway.com  soon and here on the forum.
    Next week race#1 of the Award Champs Triple Crown Race series.For more info click on event thread here on Maine Rc forum.

Thanks to all who came out today.We will do all again every Sunday through the summer,weather permitting.

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Wed May 14, 2014 9:51 pm

LAP #         NAME: 
                                             SUNDAY MAY 11TH  MOTHERS DAY
                                        A MAIN  2WD SCT STOCK
          15              RAY LIBBY
          15              HEATH LARRABEE
          14              FORREST LAMB
          14              ZACK PORTER
          12              GARY PLOURDE
                                       A MAIN SPORTSMAN CLASS
          13              DREW CUMMINGS
          13              STEVE CUMMINGS
          11              JOE CONLEY
          10              EVAN HAZEL
           7               TONY CONLEY
           4               JAMES LEIGHTON
                                      A MAIN 1/10TH 2WD BUGGY  OPEN
          16              RON PERREAULT
          15              BRIAN HARRISON 
          15              HEATH LARRABEE
          10              NATE PLOURDE
          3                DAN WILLIAMS
                                     A MAIN  STADIUM TRUCKS  OPEN
          15              RON PERREAULT 
          14              DAN WILLIAMS
          12              FORREST LAMB
                                     A MAIN  4WD SCT  OPEN
          17              BRIAN HARRISON
          17              RAY LIBBY
          15              DON GILBERT
          14              GARY DONALDSON
                                     A MAIN 1/8TH ELECTRIC  BUGGY OPEN
          18              RAY LIBBY
          18              BRIAN HARRISON
          17              ZACK PORTER
          15              DON GILBERT
          0                HEATH LARRABEE
          0                GARY DONALDSON

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:18 pm