Maine-RC-Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled racing

WWW.MAINERC.COM Welcome to the Maine R/C forum Register Today! WWW.MAINERC.COM

Clik on the Hobbyshops and Tracks links Please support your local hobby shop

Maximus R/C Raceway races every Wednesday night at 7 pm. & Saturdays at 5 pm

Evolution Hobbies and Raceway in Casco Maine. Outdoor Off Road Racing Sundays Spring Through Fall

GRANITE LEISURE TIME WEEKLY RACING ON FRIDAYS DOORS @ 5 RACING @ 7 AND SUNDAYS DOORS @ 12 RACING @ 1 PAN CAR, LEGENDS, SCT, 2WD BUGGY & VATERRA RALLY.

RAY & ROBBINS INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING TUESDAYS @ 6:30 ON ROAD RACING EVERY OTHER THURSDAY @ 6:30 (CALL STORE)

T&J R/C RACEWAY NOW OPEN IN WESTBROOK! INDOOR DIRT OVAL.

Latest topics

» for sale assoc. t5m stuff
would anyone be interested in running baja's on a dirt oval? EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm by legend61

» dieing out ?
would anyone be interested in running baja's on a dirt oval? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm by bob.less13

» assoc.b5mbuggy
would anyone be interested in running baja's on a dirt oval? EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm by legend61

» looking to sell
would anyone be interested in running baja's on a dirt oval? EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm by truck2552

» Thank you to all who attended
would anyone be interested in running baja's on a dirt oval? EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm by iceman48

» This Sunday Sammy's Bash @ R&R's
would anyone be interested in running baja's on a dirt oval? EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am by iceman48

» One month to the first R&R bash 8-20-17
would anyone be interested in running baja's on a dirt oval? EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am by legend61

» assoc.b5m buggy
would anyone be interested in running baja's on a dirt oval? EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm by truck2552

» Bash day August 20th @ Ray and Robins.
would anyone be interested in running baja's on a dirt oval? EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm by iceman48

UPCOMING R/C EVENTS

Ray & Robbins Hobby Center - Falmouth

RC Excitement - Fitchburg Mass.

Breakneck R/C - Livermore Falls

5 posters

would anyone be interested in running baja's on a dirt oval?

wheres_yogi

would anyone be interested in running baja's on a dirt oval? Empty would anyone be interested in running baja's on a dirt oval?

Post by wheres_yogi Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:12 am

just checking to see if there would be enough people that would be willing to run the 1/5th scales on a dirt oval. not sure of the day or time just seeing if there would be enough interested. thanks
    comicguy6
    comicguy6

would anyone be interested in running baja's on a dirt oval? Empty Re: would anyone be interested in running baja's on a dirt oval?

Post by comicguy6 Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am

depends where
    wheres_yogi

would anyone be interested in running baja's on a dirt oval? Empty Re: would anyone be interested in running baja's on a dirt oval?

Post by wheres_yogi Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:05 am

there is a track in saco that i might be able to use. it is a blue groove set up that they use for racing lawn mowers on. there is also a track in buxton that would take some work to get it up and going but i know it can be used.
    Ronbo
    Ronbo

would anyone be interested in running baja's on a dirt oval? Empty Baja Oval

Post by Ronbo Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:50 pm

i would like to try it out.
    wheres_yogi

Post by wheres_yogi Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:11 pm

i should know about the track in saco this weekend. as soon as i get a yes or a no i will post it here. i know the track in buxton can be used but i would need to get some help to get it up and running.
    RC4ME
    RC4ME

would anyone be interested in running baja's on a dirt oval? Empty bajas oval

Post by RC4ME Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Gee I would think if you wanted to run a Baja on an oval you would just go to the track in gardner thats allready running. Its a paved oval that runs on a regular schedule,,the tracks all built its very nice with a huge covered drivers stand and nice people there and theres usually 10 or so bajas there
    wheres_yogi

Post by wheres_yogi Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:41 pm

the track in pittston is a first class track with a great setup. my work schedule doesn't always allow me to get up there on saturday nights. i was just trying to get something a little closer to race on from time to time.
    wheres_yogi

Post by wheres_yogi Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:43 pm

i was looking for more of a place to run the bajas. just some friendly competition, nothing serious.
    RC4ME
    RC4ME

would anyone be interested in running baja's on a dirt oval? Empty track

Post by RC4ME Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Well I cant really say how serious it is there at the old cedar track because Im just a spectator but there was lots of bench racing and joking around and alot of nice people there, the bajas are fun to watch , maybe if you have one you should give it a try,,nothing to loose really Very Happy Im sure you guys would be welcome there
    wheres_yogi

Post by wheres_yogi Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:16 pm

i have been there, i bought my baja off dan, and the guys up there are a great bunch of people that have a lot of fun. i do plan on attending some races. i was just looking to see if there were people down closer that wanted to use a place to have some fun with them thats all.
    bajamike207

Post by bajamike207 Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:01 pm

is it possible to set up one of those locations up for off road?? i know a few local guys that would be all over that!! it wouldn't take much, baja's tend to do most of the work! Very Happy
    wheres_yogi

Post by wheres_yogi Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:54 pm

i can check with the owner of the land in buxton, that would be the easier one to do it with. i have access to some epuipment to help make it an off-road set up. i will post back on here after i get his thoughts on letting us do that.
    bajamike207

Post by bajamike207 Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:51 pm

that would be swell. i definitly got some guys that are interested, would be willing to put some time and sweat into having a place to run!! keep me posted. regards, mike cheers Cool
    wheres_yogi

Post by wheres_yogi Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:06 pm

update on the track in buxton. the owner of the land is ok with us using the track to run the 1/5th scales on. it would probably have to be cleaned up and used as an oval for a little bit to make sure there is going to be enough people wanted to use it before any jumps or anything could be added to it. let me know what you guys think and about how many people would be interested in helping to get it up and going and how many would like to use it. thanks
    bajamike207

Post by bajamike207 Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:55 pm

mr. yogi... sent you a pm
    wheres_yogi

Post by wheres_yogi Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:45 pm

Looks like the track in buxton is good to go The track in Saco I'm still not sure about yet. If there's any one interested in helping get the track up and going just let me know. Thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:01 pm