Maine-RC-Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled racing

WWW.MAINERC.COM Welcome to the Maine R/C forum Register Today! WWW.MAINERC.COM

Clik on the Hobbyshops and Tracks links Please support your local hobby shop

Maximus R/C Raceway races every Wednesday night at 7 pm. & Saturdays at 5 pm

Evolution Hobbies and Raceway in Casco Maine. Outdoor Off Road Racing Sundays Spring Through Fall

GRANITE LEISURE TIME WEEKLY RACING ON FRIDAYS DOORS @ 5 RACING @ 7 AND SUNDAYS DOORS @ 12 RACING @ 1 PAN CAR, LEGENDS, SCT, 2WD BUGGY & VATERRA RALLY.

RAY & ROBBINS INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING TUESDAYS @ 6:30 ON ROAD RACING EVERY OTHER THURSDAY @ 6:30 (CALL STORE)

T&J R/C RACEWAY NOW OPEN IN WESTBROOK! INDOOR DIRT OVAL.

Latest topics

» for sale assoc. t5m stuff
We will be running the Halloween Howler race this Sunday Nov.6th!!!!!! EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm by legend61

» dieing out ?
We will be running the Halloween Howler race this Sunday Nov.6th!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm by bob.less13

» assoc.b5mbuggy
We will be running the Halloween Howler race this Sunday Nov.6th!!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm by legend61

» looking to sell
We will be running the Halloween Howler race this Sunday Nov.6th!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm by truck2552

» Thank you to all who attended
We will be running the Halloween Howler race this Sunday Nov.6th!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm by iceman48

» This Sunday Sammy's Bash @ R&R's
We will be running the Halloween Howler race this Sunday Nov.6th!!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am by iceman48

» One month to the first R&R bash 8-20-17
We will be running the Halloween Howler race this Sunday Nov.6th!!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am by legend61

» assoc.b5m buggy
We will be running the Halloween Howler race this Sunday Nov.6th!!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm by truck2552

» Bash day August 20th @ Ray and Robins.
We will be running the Halloween Howler race this Sunday Nov.6th!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm by iceman48

UPCOMING R/C EVENTS

Ray & Robbins Hobby Center - Falmouth

RC Excitement - Fitchburg Mass.

Breakneck R/C - Livermore Falls

4 posters

We will be running the Halloween Howler race this Sunday Nov.6th!!!!!!

Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

We will be running the Halloween Howler race this Sunday Nov.6th!!!!!! Empty We will be running the Halloween Howler race this Sunday Nov.6th!!!!!!

Post by Evolution Hobbies Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:14 am

The track will be ready to go Sunday November 6th,for Halloween Howler race.May need help Saturday or Sunday before racing to get a few things fixed,makes it easier with more people.

For those who are coming and don't know what happens at this race,first thing is we run the track in the reverse direction.Hint to the racers who have never run in the reverse direction here,just roll over the back double and center jump.
    Then there's the pot luck lunch,please feel free to bring something to add to it!!

Also taking a poll to see if the point series ends Sunday or go one more week to go a full 7 week series.
    Then i will remind racers that after Sunday i WILL have racing .It will be a week to week racing.Which means as long as the weather is good,track in race form and enough racers show up i WILL HAVE RACING!!!went all the way past Thanks Giving one year.

See everyone Sunday!!!
    Sean
    Evolution Hobbies and Raceway
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

We will be running the Halloween Howler race this Sunday Nov.6th!!!!!! Empty Re: We will be running the Halloween Howler race this Sunday Nov.6th!!!!!!

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:14 pm

Tomorrow will still be double points,for those who have asked.The question will be to go one more week with the points series.
    Flyingfinn#8
    Flyingfinn#8

We will be running the Halloween Howler race this Sunday Nov.6th!!!!!! Empty Re: We will be running the Halloween Howler race this Sunday Nov.6th!!!!!!

Post by Flyingfinn#8 Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:49 pm

Blinky spec for 17.5???
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Flyingfinn#8
    I don't worry about ESC's here in the stock class.As long as you are running a Traxxas Titan 12t,the stock brushed motor from Blitz,SC10,XXX-SCT and ROAR 27t brushed or a 17.5 brushless.The same rules i have had the last 3+ race season and the same rules used at my Money Madness Race as well.
    There are ESC out there that don't have the boost and don't offer a spec/blinky setting.I understand that some tracks this has become a issue ,but i have found that over all its not a big advantage in the dirt(unlike carpet were there is more traction) and most racers don't care about what ESC the other racers are using.

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies

Last edited by Evolution Hobbies on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:05 pm

Just a reminder racing Starts at 10am.Track opens at 9 .
    New racers coming tomorrow and have there own AMB/MYLAPS transponder please have your PT's 7 digit number with you when you come in and register.

Also don't forget to set your clocks back an hour tonight(saturday). Very Happy

Sean
    rcracer207
    rcracer207
    Admin

Post by rcracer207 Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:41 pm

If anyone that will be coming has an extra crock pot could you please bring it Very Happy
    I made a big batch of chop suey and its twice as much as what will fit in my crock pot!!

Thanks
    RC4ME
    RC4ME

We will be running the Halloween Howler race this Sunday Nov.6th!!!!!! Empty racing

Post by RC4ME Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:15 pm

Are you guys going to continue racing until snow? Question
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:56 am

RC4ME
    Yes! i will run racing .I will do it on a week to week basis,which means as long as the weather is good ,enough racers show up.I will run racing .Just keep in mind i have moved start time from 10am to noon time.

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:03 am

We had 44 entries today for the Howler race.I just want to take the time to say thank you to all the racers who came today.Even with a long delay due to getting the track in a more drier condition ,everyone still had a great time.Also thanks to all the racers who brought food for the pot luck lunch.All the food was a big hit with everyone!!
    Ray Libby you missed out on some really good chilli this year lol!

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:49 pm