Maine-RC-Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled racing

WWW.MAINERC.COM Welcome to the Maine R/C forum Register Today! WWW.MAINERC.COM

Clik on the Hobbyshops and Tracks links Please support your local hobby shop

Maximus R/C Raceway races every Wednesday night at 7 pm. & Saturdays at 5 pm

Evolution Hobbies and Raceway in Casco Maine. Outdoor Off Road Racing Sundays Spring Through Fall

GRANITE LEISURE TIME WEEKLY RACING ON FRIDAYS DOORS @ 5 RACING @ 7 AND SUNDAYS DOORS @ 12 RACING @ 1 PAN CAR, LEGENDS, SCT, 2WD BUGGY & VATERRA RALLY.

RAY & ROBBINS INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING TUESDAYS @ 6:30 ON ROAD RACING EVERY OTHER THURSDAY @ 6:30 (CALL STORE)

T&J R/C RACEWAY NOW OPEN IN WESTBROOK! INDOOR DIRT OVAL.

Latest topics

» for sale assoc. t5m stuff
New start time for Sunday racing at Evolution Hobbies! for the rest of the 2012 season.... EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm by legend61

» dieing out ?
New start time for Sunday racing at Evolution Hobbies! for the rest of the 2012 season.... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm by bob.less13

» assoc.b5mbuggy
New start time for Sunday racing at Evolution Hobbies! for the rest of the 2012 season.... EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm by legend61

» looking to sell
New start time for Sunday racing at Evolution Hobbies! for the rest of the 2012 season.... EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm by truck2552

» Thank you to all who attended
New start time for Sunday racing at Evolution Hobbies! for the rest of the 2012 season.... EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm by iceman48

» This Sunday Sammy's Bash @ R&R's
New start time for Sunday racing at Evolution Hobbies! for the rest of the 2012 season.... EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am by iceman48

» One month to the first R&R bash 8-20-17
New start time for Sunday racing at Evolution Hobbies! for the rest of the 2012 season.... EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am by legend61

» assoc.b5m buggy
New start time for Sunday racing at Evolution Hobbies! for the rest of the 2012 season.... EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm by truck2552

» Bash day August 20th @ Ray and Robins.
New start time for Sunday racing at Evolution Hobbies! for the rest of the 2012 season.... EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm by iceman48

UPCOMING R/C EVENTS

Ray & Robbins Hobby Center - Falmouth

RC Excitement - Fitchburg Mass.

Breakneck R/C - Livermore Falls

New start time for Sunday racing at Evolution Hobbies! for the rest of the 2012 season....

Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

New start time for Sunday racing at Evolution Hobbies! for the rest of the 2012 season.... Empty New start time for Sunday racing at Evolution Hobbies! for the rest of the 2012 season....

Post by Evolution Hobbies Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:37 pm

For the rest of the season we will be starting Sunday racing at noon time .Also i will be running the 7-7-7 format for the rest of the season.That means two seven minute heats and one seven minute main.

This years Halloween Howler race will Sunday October 21st.This is a very popular race every year.We run the track back wards and have a pot luck lunch.The date for this race has been posted for over three months but i have had some ask me when it was,so i gave it a quick mention here
    I will bump this thread up when needed to help remind the racers.

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies and Raceway
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

New start time for Sunday racing at Evolution Hobbies! for the rest of the 2012 season.... Empty Re: New start time for Sunday racing at Evolution Hobbies! for the rest of the 2012 season....

Post by Evolution Hobbies Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:06 pm

We will be racing this Sunday October 7th.Looks like the any rain will hold off until after 4pm. This is what the weather reports say today(Friday).
    This will be the first Sunday with the new start time of noon time.Please be ready to start at noon time.Also 7-7-7 format will start this week as well.
    I also will be making a decision on keeping the fall point series going ,due to only 3 weeks of racing left for it(only 3 weeks left for the scheduled date's for the point series ,race season will go longer if we can) and that all depends on the weather.That's not really enough weeks for a series.I will take some of the blame for starting the series two weeks later than last year,and the rain out(s) haven't helped either .
    Sean
    Evolution Hobbies

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:33 am