Maine-RC-Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled racing

WWW.MAINERC.COM Welcome to the Maine R/C forum Register Today! WWW.MAINERC.COM

Clik on the Hobbyshops and Tracks links Please support your local hobby shop

Maximus R/C Raceway races every Wednesday night at 7 pm. & Saturdays at 5 pm

Evolution Hobbies and Raceway in Casco Maine. Outdoor Off Road Racing Sundays Spring Through Fall

GRANITE LEISURE TIME WEEKLY RACING ON FRIDAYS DOORS @ 5 RACING @ 7 AND SUNDAYS DOORS @ 12 RACING @ 1 PAN CAR, LEGENDS, SCT, 2WD BUGGY & VATERRA RALLY.

RAY & ROBBINS INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING TUESDAYS @ 6:30 ON ROAD RACING EVERY OTHER THURSDAY @ 6:30 (CALL STORE)

T&J R/C RACEWAY NOW OPEN IN WESTBROOK! INDOOR DIRT OVAL.

Latest topics

» for sale assoc. t5m stuff
Sunday racing moved to noon time ,at Evolution Hobbies for the rest of the remaining races for the season!!! EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm by legend61

» dieing out ?
Sunday racing moved to noon time ,at Evolution Hobbies for the rest of the remaining races for the season!!! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm by bob.less13

» assoc.b5mbuggy
Sunday racing moved to noon time ,at Evolution Hobbies for the rest of the remaining races for the season!!! EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm by legend61

» looking to sell
Sunday racing moved to noon time ,at Evolution Hobbies for the rest of the remaining races for the season!!! EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm by truck2552

» Thank you to all who attended
Sunday racing moved to noon time ,at Evolution Hobbies for the rest of the remaining races for the season!!! EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm by iceman48

» This Sunday Sammy's Bash @ R&R's
Sunday racing moved to noon time ,at Evolution Hobbies for the rest of the remaining races for the season!!! EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am by iceman48

» One month to the first R&R bash 8-20-17
Sunday racing moved to noon time ,at Evolution Hobbies for the rest of the remaining races for the season!!! EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am by legend61

» assoc.b5m buggy
Sunday racing moved to noon time ,at Evolution Hobbies for the rest of the remaining races for the season!!! EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm by truck2552

» Bash day August 20th @ Ray and Robins.
Sunday racing moved to noon time ,at Evolution Hobbies for the rest of the remaining races for the season!!! EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm by iceman48

UPCOMING R/C EVENTS

Ray & Robbins Hobby Center - Falmouth

RC Excitement - Fitchburg Mass.

Breakneck R/C - Livermore Falls

Sunday racing moved to noon time ,at Evolution Hobbies for the rest of the remaining races for the season!!!

Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Sunday racing moved to noon time ,at Evolution Hobbies for the rest of the remaining races for the season!!! Empty Sunday racing moved to noon time ,at Evolution Hobbies for the rest of the remaining races for the season!!!

Post by Evolution Hobbies Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:20 am

For the few remaining races we will have to this season.I have moved the start time from 10am to noon time.I did this to help with drying up some of the frost that the track gets in the morning.

Racing will also be week to week racing .That means as long as the weather is good and enough racers show up ,I WILL have racing !!!
    I will post on this forum each week by Saturday to say if we will be running Sunday.

If you have any questions please ask them here or call the shop at 207-627-4407.
    I will bump this post up every week until i have no more racing.

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies and Raceway
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Sunday racing moved to noon time ,at Evolution Hobbies for the rest of the remaining races for the season!!! Empty Re: Sunday racing moved to noon time ,at Evolution Hobbies for the rest of the remaining races for the season!!!

Post by Evolution Hobbies Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:36 pm

Looks like Sunday the November 13th will be a decent out, low 50's and sunny.I am keeping a eye on how well the track dries after this rain tonight.I will keep everyone posted by Saturday morning the latest!The track was just about perfect racing condition Wednesday and Thursday .Then the rain came,so i wait and see at this point.

Sean

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:04 pm