Maine-RC-Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled racing

WWW.MAINERC.COM Welcome to the Maine R/C forum Register Today! WWW.MAINERC.COM

Clik on the Hobbyshops and Tracks links Please support your local hobby shop

Maximus R/C Raceway races every Wednesday night at 7 pm. & Saturdays at 5 pm

Evolution Hobbies and Raceway in Casco Maine. Outdoor Off Road Racing Sundays Spring Through Fall

GRANITE LEISURE TIME WEEKLY RACING ON FRIDAYS DOORS @ 5 RACING @ 7 AND SUNDAYS DOORS @ 12 RACING @ 1 PAN CAR, LEGENDS, SCT, 2WD BUGGY & VATERRA RALLY.

RAY & ROBBINS INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING TUESDAYS @ 6:30 ON ROAD RACING EVERY OTHER THURSDAY @ 6:30 (CALL STORE)

T&J R/C RACEWAY NOW OPEN IN WESTBROOK! INDOOR DIRT OVAL.

Latest topics

» for sale assoc. t5m stuff
What class can I race this in EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm by legend61

» dieing out ?
What class can I race this in EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm by bob.less13

» assoc.b5mbuggy
What class can I race this in EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm by legend61

» looking to sell
What class can I race this in EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm by truck2552

» Thank you to all who attended
What class can I race this in EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm by iceman48

» This Sunday Sammy's Bash @ R&R's
What class can I race this in EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am by iceman48

» One month to the first R&R bash 8-20-17
What class can I race this in EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am by legend61

» assoc.b5m buggy
What class can I race this in EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm by truck2552

» Bash day August 20th @ Ray and Robins.
What class can I race this in EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm by iceman48

UPCOMING R/C EVENTS

Ray & Robbins Hobby Center - Falmouth

RC Excitement - Fitchburg Mass.

Breakneck R/C - Livermore Falls

4 posters

What class can I race this in

ZLB
    ZLB

What class can I race this in Empty What class can I race this in

Post by ZLB Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:58 am

Its stampede platform but it aint no pede

14.25 inch wheel base
    Mamba Max Feigao 9L 2s lipo
    Truggy tires
    2wd

What class can I race this in 007-17
    ZLB
    ZLB

What class can I race this in Empty Re: What class can I race this in

Post by ZLB Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:29 pm

I guess no one can tell me what class I can run this in????
    I thought I might get a little help here since I was wanting to visit a few of the tracks here in Maine this coming season.
    The hell with it I'll just continue bashing around my town for free then.
    freelife04239
    freelife04239

Post by freelife04239 Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:51 pm

this site has ended up like every other site. Its dead here every one comes on looks and leaves no posts.very few pepople post its jim, me, chris,ray chris's brother and thats about it for people that post in threads.
    RC4ME
    RC4ME

Post by RC4ME Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:45 pm

freelife04239 wrote:this site has ended up like every other site. Its dead here every one comes on looks and leaves no posts.very few pepople post its jim, me, chris,ray chris's brother and thats about it for people that post in threads.
    Well gee take a look outside! not much rc racing going on out there Rolling Eyes , its winter in Maine, alot of people have other priorities during the winter, the holidays,jobs ,snow removal,heating the house,etc....Maybe instead of being negative about this place you should go out and promote it and get people interested in R/c in our lovely state, that would be better for you right,,more people to race with, more people to post on here!? and better for all of us! As for the Stampede if I owned a track I would make it run in the electric truggy class,,, and you would get smoked affraid ! but I dont own a track I'm just a big dumb kid cheers
    ZLB
    ZLB

Post by ZLB Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:46 am

RC4ME wrote:
    freelife04239 wrote:this site has ended up like every other site. Its dead here every one comes on looks and leaves no posts.very few pepople post its jim, me, chris,ray chris's brother and thats about it for people that post in threads.
    Well gee take a look outside! not much rc racing going on out there Rolling Eyes , its winter in Maine, alot of people have other priorities during the winter, the holidays,jobs ,snow removal,heating the house,etc....Maybe instead of being negative about this place you should go out and promote it and get people interested in R/c in our lovely state, that would be better for you right,,more people to race with, more people to post on here!? and better for all of us! As for the Stampede if I owned a track I would make it run in the electric truggy class,,, and you would get smoked affraid ! but I dont own a track I'm just a big dumb kid cheers

Ya well that would be pretty dumb to put a 6.2lb 2wd truck in with 4x4 trucks upwards to 10 or more pounds
    RC4ME
    RC4ME

Post by RC4ME Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:31 am

ZLB wrote:
    RC4ME wrote:

Ya well that would be pretty dumb to put a 6.2lb 2wd truck in with 4x4 trucks upwards to 10 or more pounds
    Ya and with truggy tires it would be just as dumb to let it run with the stadium trucks so I guess you have no class!!start a new class you would win every time!,,,,,,,,,,what do you think it should run with?
    RAZORBURN
    RAZORBURN

Post by RAZORBURN Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:11 pm

Now kids,
    larry if you take it to any track in maine you will run it ! weather its with stadums SC 1\8 scale its all for fun ! if you beat me in the 1\8 class then that thing has lived up to its name LOL
    ZLB
    ZLB

Post by ZLB Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:49 pm

RAZORBURN wrote:Now kids,
    larry if you take it to any track in maine you will run it ! weather its with stadums SC 1\8 scale its all for fun ! if you beat me in the 1\8 class then that thing has lived up to its name LOL

If I beat you in 1/8 class you DNF lol
    ZLB
    ZLB

Post by ZLB Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:01 pm

RC4ME wrote:
    ZLB wrote:
    RC4ME wrote:

Ya and with truggy tires it would be just as dumb to let it run with the stadium trucks so I guess you have no class!!start a new class you would win every time!,,,,,,,,,,what do you think it should run with?

Funny thing is the tires are only 5/8 of an inch taller, and 3/8 inch wider than stock stampede tires, so whats the big deal, in mod ST class it really doesnt have much of an advantage.
    I really find it pretty retarded to say it belongs with truggies running 14.8 volt MMM systems when its only running a Mamba Max on 2s 7.4 volts.
    I asked because I'd just like to get it on a track with other trucks, but if this is the attitude at tracks like it always used to be back when I raced before I'll just keep bashing by my self like I have since I left the race scene 20 years ago because of guys like you.

EDIT: and by the way I left after taking points for two seasons running.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:59 am