Maine-RC-Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled racing

WWW.MAINERC.COM Welcome to the Maine R/C forum Register Today! WWW.MAINERC.COM

Clik on the Hobbyshops and Tracks links Please support your local hobby shop

Maximus R/C Raceway races every Wednesday night at 7 pm. & Saturdays at 5 pm

Evolution Hobbies and Raceway in Casco Maine. Outdoor Off Road Racing Sundays Spring Through Fall

GRANITE LEISURE TIME WEEKLY RACING ON FRIDAYS DOORS @ 5 RACING @ 7 AND SUNDAYS DOORS @ 12 RACING @ 1 PAN CAR, LEGENDS, SCT, 2WD BUGGY & VATERRA RALLY.

RAY & ROBBINS INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING TUESDAYS @ 6:30 ON ROAD RACING EVERY OTHER THURSDAY @ 6:30 (CALL STORE)

T&J R/C RACEWAY NOW OPEN IN WESTBROOK! INDOOR DIRT OVAL.

Latest topics

» for sale assoc. t5m stuff
New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm by legend61

» dieing out ?
New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm by bob.less13

» assoc.b5mbuggy
New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm by legend61

» looking to sell
New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm by truck2552

» Thank you to all who attended
New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm by iceman48

» This Sunday Sammy's Bash @ R&R's
New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am by iceman48

» One month to the first R&R bash 8-20-17
New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am by legend61

» assoc.b5m buggy
New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm by truck2552

» Bash day August 20th @ Ray and Robins.
New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm by iceman48

UPCOMING R/C EVENTS

Ray & Robbins Hobby Center - Falmouth

RC Excitement - Fitchburg Mass.

Breakneck R/C - Livermore Falls

4 posters

New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race?

Poll

If your a Racer now what class do you run? if your thinking about maybe doing some outdoor summer racing what class is most appealing to you?

[ 5 ]
    New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Bar_left9%New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 2 ]
    New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Bar_left4%New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 4 ]
    New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Bar_left7%New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Bar_left2%New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 10 ]
    New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Bar_left18%New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 4 ]
    New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Bar_left7%New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 5 ]
    New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Bar_left9%New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 10 ]
    New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Bar_left18%New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 16 ]
    New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Bar_left28%New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Bar_right [28%] 

Total Votes: 57
    Poll closed
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Empty New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race?

Post by Admin Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:40 am

If your a Racer now what class do you run? if your thinking about maybe doing some outdoor racing what class is most appealing to you? if its not on the poll whats the class? I'm thinking this may help the hobbyshops and track owner-directors get a feel for what the R/C ers,,newbees and Veterans might be interested in
    ZLB
    ZLB

New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Empty Re: New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race?

Post by ZLB Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:51 am

Ok I'll answer a question with a question.

What class would my HPI Nitro MT E-Conversion fit into?

New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Picture778

New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Picture780
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Empty class

Post by Admin Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:07 am

Well I dont own a track but if I did and you brought that to the table I would put you with the 1/8 electric-nitro truggys or buggys,, you got a monster maxx system there, dual batterys,4wd and low cg chassis, unless you are a Incredible driver you would probably be at a big dis-advantage , I would put those electrics in that maxx in the background and run it with the monster trucks,,then you would be cookin!
    ZLB
    ZLB

New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Empty Re: New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race?

Post by ZLB Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:03 pm

The Maxx needs too many upgrades as it sits to handle the MMM I'd play with the big boys, would be fun till one of those monsters ran me over Laughing

Ya I would be at a disadvantage other than the fact my truck doesn't wheelie I'd give it a shot tho just for giggles.
    choffman
    choffman

Post by choffman Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:14 pm

any one interested in 1/18th or 1/16th? Question there are 2 RC18B's at my house looking to do something more than bashing...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

New Poll What Class Do you or Would you race? Empty smaller scales

Post by Admin Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:50 pm

choffman wrote:any one interested in 1/18th or 1/16th? Question there are 2 RC18B's at my house looking to do something more than bashing...
    There will be a bunch of small scale racing indoors at Granite Leisure time this coming fall-Winter
    http://www.graniteleisuretime.com/ ask around on their thread

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mopar
    mopar

Post by mopar Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Really thinkin' about lining up one of the new Striker's from Losi Very Happy against a Slash when they come in at GLT. If I don't it'll probably be a stadium truck. I'm thinking those new Strikers will give a Slash a run for its' money.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:56 am