Maine-RC-Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled racing

WWW.MAINERC.COM Welcome to the Maine R/C forum Register Today! WWW.MAINERC.COM

Clik on the Hobbyshops and Tracks links Please support your local hobby shop

Maximus R/C Raceway races every Wednesday night at 7 pm. & Saturdays at 5 pm

Evolution Hobbies and Raceway in Casco Maine. Outdoor Off Road Racing Sundays Spring Through Fall

GRANITE LEISURE TIME WEEKLY RACING ON FRIDAYS DOORS @ 5 RACING @ 7 AND SUNDAYS DOORS @ 12 RACING @ 1 PAN CAR, LEGENDS, SCT, 2WD BUGGY & VATERRA RALLY.

RAY & ROBBINS INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING TUESDAYS @ 6:30 ON ROAD RACING EVERY OTHER THURSDAY @ 6:30 (CALL STORE)

T&J R/C RACEWAY NOW OPEN IN WESTBROOK! INDOOR DIRT OVAL.

Latest topics

» for sale assoc. t5m stuff
Start of the 2010 Race season at Crooked River Raceway? EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm by legend61

» dieing out ?
Start of the 2010 Race season at Crooked River Raceway? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm by bob.less13

» assoc.b5mbuggy
Start of the 2010 Race season at Crooked River Raceway? EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm by legend61

» looking to sell
Start of the 2010 Race season at Crooked River Raceway? EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm by truck2552

» Thank you to all who attended
Start of the 2010 Race season at Crooked River Raceway? EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm by iceman48

» This Sunday Sammy's Bash @ R&R's
Start of the 2010 Race season at Crooked River Raceway? EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am by iceman48

» One month to the first R&R bash 8-20-17
Start of the 2010 Race season at Crooked River Raceway? EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am by legend61

» assoc.b5m buggy
Start of the 2010 Race season at Crooked River Raceway? EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm by truck2552

» Bash day August 20th @ Ray and Robins.
Start of the 2010 Race season at Crooked River Raceway? EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm by iceman48

UPCOMING R/C EVENTS

Ray & Robbins Hobby Center - Falmouth

RC Excitement - Fitchburg Mass.

Breakneck R/C - Livermore Falls

5 posters

Start of the 2010 Race season at Crooked River Raceway?

Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Start of the 2010 Race season at Crooked River Raceway? Empty Start of the 2010 Race season at Crooked River Raceway?

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:07 pm

Our official start to the season will be the first Sunday in May (2nd.)Tracks opens at 10:30 racing starts at noon!.As for Friday nights that will start the first Friday in June(4th),due to more sunlight needed .I have no lighting for night racing.Friday racing will start at 6:30 and move to 7 when we have more sunlight .

I have extended the track and trying a new surface mix ,which i have to wait for .The company hopes to start mixing it by the end of this week,they needed to wait for stuff to dry before they could mix it.
    Once that is here and i get some of the guys here ,it want take long to get the track ready.

If the track is ready before May 2nd then racing WILL start before the 2nd!I will post updates on this forum and at the track site www.evolutionrcraceway.com
    Also got to get moderator to put the track info back up in the scrolling bar at the top of the page.

Sean
    Crooked River RC Raceway
    Evolution Hobbies
    rogu3
    rogu3

Start of the 2010 Race season at Crooked River Raceway? Empty WOOOHOOO!!!

Post by rogu3 Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:48 pm

I can't wait!!
    Thanks for the heads up and it's awesome the season is getting ready to start! See you soon! bounce
    Eagletal

Start of the 2010 Race season at Crooked River Raceway? Empty Re: Start of the 2010 Race season at Crooked River Raceway?

Post by Eagletal Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:36 pm

Sounds great Sean! I am looking forward to this outdoor season Smile
    yamaha
    yamaha

Start of the 2010 Race season at Crooked River Raceway? Empty Re: Start of the 2010 Race season at Crooked River Raceway?

Post by yamaha Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:36 am

awsome news sean, cant wait to run that track now that i have a few races under my belt. should be a good season of racing all the tracks are going to be open pretty early this year. cheers
    DNO
    DNO

Post by DNO Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:05 pm

Sounds great, I think the extra size will acomidate both 1/10 & 1/8 nicley. (put a nice big jump for the 1/8 cars) cheers affraid It looks like this will be one of the nicest tracks in the greater portland area. What a Face Lets get er done, drop the flag & race Twisted Evil
    Eagletal

Post by Eagletal Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:36 pm

This new track layout has me curoius Smile when do you get pictures???
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:05 pm

I will post picture's when tracks is done.The layout will be different than last year ,but "flow" just as well as past layouts.Hope to see the soil mix soon.
    Already have racers who will race on it ,even though its not close to being done.they say just put the pipe out for a out line .

DNO we will see about a BIG jump.Lay out could always be changed even after being done building it.

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:49 pm

This weekend we will be getting the track layout done.Some people will be here on Saturday April 24th with most of the work being done on Sunday the 25th .Anyone who wants to help get the track ready let me know.Sunday helpers can get here when shop opens at 11 or they can get here earlier .Some may be here at 10.

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Just found out some of the guy's are going to get here for 8:30 on Sunday due to having plans later in the afternoon.Bob is one of them and he has the tractor to help build the jumps.The new layout will have more jumps in it if anyone was wondering.This was one of the request for this year,a few more jumps.So that is what i have done.
    Still going to do stuff on Saturday too,but again most work will be done on Sunday.

To a certain person,"E.F." get some practice on the home track .I think you will need all the track time you can get. lol! don't want the wife to beat you! Laughing

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    rogu3
    rogu3

Post by rogu3 Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:31 pm

Geesh I wonder who that poor soul is?Wink

jocolor See ya Sunday!
    rogu3
    rogu3

Post by rogu3 Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Evolution Hobbies wrote:Just found out some of the guy's are going to get here for 8:30 on Sunday due to having plans later in the afternoon.Bob is one of them and he has the tractor to help build the jumps.The new layout will have more jumps in it if anyone was wondering.This was one of the request for this year,a few more jumps.So that is what i have done.
    Still going to do stuff on Saturday too,but again most work will be done on Sunday.

To a certain person,"E.F." get some practice on the home track .I think you will need all the track time you can get. lol! don't want the wife to beat you! Laughing

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies

I totally think we need a powder puff class too. (Wait can I say that...is that still "PC")

Embarassed
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:55 pm

rogu3

What are you saying ,is this the class for you(powder puff)?????Sportsman class to much for you? Twisted Evil
    rogu3
    rogu3

Post by rogu3 Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:44 pm

If we could arrange something with these folks then I'd be down.
    But something tells me we wouldn't have a lot of luck convincing these ladies to come down and play with our toy trucks. tongue

Heck I'll race in a one armed, blind folded, backwards race (I'll bring the slash) as long as we can race SOON. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:10 am