Maine-RC-Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled racing

WWW.MAINERC.COM Welcome to the Maine R/C forum Register Today! WWW.MAINERC.COM

Clik on the Hobbyshops and Tracks links Please support your local hobby shop

Maximus R/C Raceway races every Wednesday night at 7 pm. & Saturdays at 5 pm

Evolution Hobbies and Raceway in Casco Maine. Outdoor Off Road Racing Sundays Spring Through Fall

GRANITE LEISURE TIME WEEKLY RACING ON FRIDAYS DOORS @ 5 RACING @ 7 AND SUNDAYS DOORS @ 12 RACING @ 1 PAN CAR, LEGENDS, SCT, 2WD BUGGY & VATERRA RALLY.

RAY & ROBBINS INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING TUESDAYS @ 6:30 ON ROAD RACING EVERY OTHER THURSDAY @ 6:30 (CALL STORE)

T&J R/C RACEWAY NOW OPEN IN WESTBROOK! INDOOR DIRT OVAL.

Latest topics

» for sale assoc. t5m stuff
awsome season opener at crooked river EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm by legend61

» dieing out ?
awsome season opener at crooked river EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm by bob.less13

» assoc.b5mbuggy
awsome season opener at crooked river EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm by legend61

» looking to sell
awsome season opener at crooked river EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm by truck2552

» Thank you to all who attended
awsome season opener at crooked river EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm by iceman48

» This Sunday Sammy's Bash @ R&R's
awsome season opener at crooked river EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am by iceman48

» One month to the first R&R bash 8-20-17
awsome season opener at crooked river EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am by legend61

» assoc.b5m buggy
awsome season opener at crooked river EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm by truck2552

» Bash day August 20th @ Ray and Robins.
awsome season opener at crooked river EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm by iceman48

UPCOMING R/C EVENTS

Ray & Robbins Hobby Center - Falmouth

RC Excitement - Fitchburg Mass.

Breakneck R/C - Livermore Falls

5 posters

awsome season opener at crooked river

yamaha
    yamaha

awsome season opener at crooked river Empty awsome season opener at crooked river

Post by yamaha Sun May 02, 2010 9:53 pm

we had a great time racing on the new track , awsome turnout. thank you sean for an awsome day of racing i really liked the track it is alot more technical now, every thing ran smoothly.great job cant wait til next time cheers
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

awsome season opener at crooked river Empty Re: awsome season opener at crooked river

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sun May 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Kris
    Thank you for the comments on the track.
    It was a great opening day,i did not expect the turn out the we got .A total of 53 entries,i thought i would get about the same as last year 25-30 entries.It made for a long day ,but i think over all everyone had a great time.
    A lot of new racers today.next time things will go a little quicker ,now that so many new racers will be better prepared for next time.

Thanks for coming ,great to see you guys .

We will be racing next Sunday -mothers day if anyone is interested .
    see you next time...

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Crooked River RC Raceway
    yamaha
    yamaha

awsome season opener at crooked river Empty Re: awsome season opener at crooked river

Post by yamaha Mon May 03, 2010 7:45 am

53 WOW i didnt realize there was that many, thats awsome. i think things went really good for being first race of the season for the amount of people that was there. i cant say it enough i had such a good time and the track is just abselutly awsome right now. i hope this is a sign of a really good racing season at Evolution Hobbies,all that hard work that you guys did is paying off. well i can say you will be seeing me alot this summer, maybe not mothers day but there is plenty of summer left. so again thanks for the awsome time bounce
    bajamike207

awsome season opener at crooked river Empty season opener

Post by bajamike207 Mon May 03, 2010 11:52 am

yes i think everyone had a good time, the new layout is nice, it flows well. lots of new faces is always good too! good job sean, the short course class is strong as ever. looking forward to a great summer of fender-rubbin action!! watch out for them kyosho trucks, they,re pretty sweet, hell, the're even banned at some places!! Cool scratch
    Eagletal

Post by Eagletal Mon May 03, 2010 2:34 pm

Yeah, I had an awesome time as well! Track is very fun to race Smile I will make it there as much as I can this year!
    jlawjimbo
    jlawjimbo

Post by jlawjimbo Mon May 03, 2010 5:35 pm

Thank You Sean!!! It was a gear time sunday with some excellent racing! I really like the new track....fast but technical! You did an excellent job running the race...especially with that many racers!!!! That was a great turnout for your 1st race of the season! I hope thats just the begging of a great summer of racing. I cant make it every week but you will see me a few more times this year. See you again soon!
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Tue May 04, 2010 1:45 am

Jim

Thanks again !!! it was a great turn out and as i keep saying VERY unexpected.I am glad you and the guys had a good time.One of my goals for the track this year was to make it a little better for 1/8's,while still keeping it a mostly 1/10 track.I think we did that with this track layout,great for both.
    Good luck in the Maine RC series.

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Wed May 05, 2010 1:33 pm

Season opener May 2nd results are posted under Race Results page at the track website www.evolutionrcraceway.com.

AGAIN WE WILL BE RACING SUNDAY MAY 9TH --MOTHERS DAY..

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sat May 08, 2010 3:36 pm

To the one's who have emailed and PM me.YES we will be racing tomorrow Sunday May 9-mothers day.I do not not know what the turn out will be .Will have to wait and see.If needed i can combine classes .
    Track open's at 10:30, racing starts at noon!!

Sean

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:38 pm