Maine-RC-Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled racing

WWW.MAINERC.COM Welcome to the Maine R/C forum Register Today! WWW.MAINERC.COM

Clik on the Hobbyshops and Tracks links Please support your local hobby shop

Maximus R/C Raceway races every Wednesday night at 7 pm. & Saturdays at 5 pm

Evolution Hobbies and Raceway in Casco Maine. Outdoor Off Road Racing Sundays Spring Through Fall

GRANITE LEISURE TIME WEEKLY RACING ON FRIDAYS DOORS @ 5 RACING @ 7 AND SUNDAYS DOORS @ 12 RACING @ 1 PAN CAR, LEGENDS, SCT, 2WD BUGGY & VATERRA RALLY.

RAY & ROBBINS INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING TUESDAYS @ 6:30 ON ROAD RACING EVERY OTHER THURSDAY @ 6:30 (CALL STORE)

T&J R/C RACEWAY NOW OPEN IN WESTBROOK! INDOOR DIRT OVAL.

Latest topics

» for sale assoc. t5m stuff
Rally Car - Stock versus Lipo (Open) EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm by legend61

» dieing out ?
Rally Car - Stock versus Lipo (Open) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm by bob.less13

» assoc.b5mbuggy
Rally Car - Stock versus Lipo (Open) EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm by legend61

» looking to sell
Rally Car - Stock versus Lipo (Open) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm by truck2552

» Thank you to all who attended
Rally Car - Stock versus Lipo (Open) EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm by iceman48

» This Sunday Sammy's Bash @ R&R's
Rally Car - Stock versus Lipo (Open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am by iceman48

» One month to the first R&R bash 8-20-17
Rally Car - Stock versus Lipo (Open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am by legend61

» assoc.b5m buggy
Rally Car - Stock versus Lipo (Open) EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm by truck2552

» Bash day August 20th @ Ray and Robins.
Rally Car - Stock versus Lipo (Open) EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm by iceman48

UPCOMING R/C EVENTS

Ray & Robbins Hobby Center - Falmouth

RC Excitement - Fitchburg Mass.

Breakneck R/C - Livermore Falls

Rally Car - Stock versus Lipo (Open)

teamflash44
    teamflash44

Rally Car - Stock versus Lipo (Open) Empty Rally Car - Stock versus Lipo (Open)

Post by teamflash44 Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:17 am

For the remainder of this point series, Vatterra Rally Cars will be split by Lipo and stock battery types.  I originally said I would split the class and did not follow through with that.  It has been brought to me that they should be separated until this point series is complete.  For the remainder of the month, Rally Car drivers will need to make a choice which class they want to run - Stock Rally Car with stock battery or Open Rally Car with Lipo.  For the sake of points - only the Stock Rally Car Class will receive points towards the current point program.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause some of you.  I do have a couple of stock batteries that can be borrowed and there are others at the track that can lend batteries as well to get through the remainder of the point series.
    It was also asked if we separate the class that the Lipo cars be allowed to run an aftermarket body (see Leo's car at Breakneck with Camaro body or Ed Leighton's Late Model body).  In addition, I will allow aftermarket steering components.  However - all stock electronics must be used - ESC, Motor, Servo, Radio.  We will have a discussion with the drivers in this class about tires as well since the stock tires are near impossible to get.  Moving forward from this point series, we will have two rally car classes - Stock and Open.  We will compile a new set of rules for the open class before the next Summer Point series starts in May.  If you have an idea for the Open class - please see me at the track and we will work on a set of rules that can be followed.
    Thank you for your understanding and I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
    Todd Mead

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:24 pm