Maine-RC-Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled racing

WWW.MAINERC.COM Welcome to the Maine R/C forum Register Today! WWW.MAINERC.COM

Clik on the Hobbyshops and Tracks links Please support your local hobby shop

Maximus R/C Raceway races every Wednesday night at 7 pm. & Saturdays at 5 pm

Evolution Hobbies and Raceway in Casco Maine. Outdoor Off Road Racing Sundays Spring Through Fall

GRANITE LEISURE TIME WEEKLY RACING ON FRIDAYS DOORS @ 5 RACING @ 7 AND SUNDAYS DOORS @ 12 RACING @ 1 PAN CAR, LEGENDS, SCT, 2WD BUGGY & VATERRA RALLY.

RAY & ROBBINS INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING TUESDAYS @ 6:30 ON ROAD RACING EVERY OTHER THURSDAY @ 6:30 (CALL STORE)

T&J R/C RACEWAY NOW OPEN IN WESTBROOK! INDOOR DIRT OVAL.

Latest topics

» for sale assoc. t5m stuff
November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm by legend61

» dieing out ?
November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm by bob.less13

» assoc.b5mbuggy
November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm by legend61

» looking to sell
November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm by truck2552

» Thank you to all who attended
November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm by iceman48

» This Sunday Sammy's Bash @ R&R's
November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am by iceman48

» One month to the first R&R bash 8-20-17
November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am by legend61

» assoc.b5m buggy
November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm by truck2552

» Bash day August 20th @ Ray and Robins.
November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm by iceman48

UPCOMING R/C EVENTS

Ray & Robbins Hobby Center - Falmouth

RC Excitement - Fitchburg Mass.

Breakneck R/C - Livermore Falls

4 posters

November Last Racing of The Season Outdoor Offroad

Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad Empty November Last Racing of The Season Outdoor Offroad

Post by Evolution Hobbies Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:12 pm

Well guys, it's that time of the year and we hate to say it but our last official races are the 11th, 18th, and 25th. All Sunday dates. We have however added a "SPECIAL" race to the calender. This race will be the Ghoul Grinder and be held on Saturday the 31st, Halloween day. In the event of rain it will be held the next day, Sunday. This race will be run in REVERSE direction on the track. We will supply pizza and beverages, and my best chili. If you would like to bring anything to add we would welcome it.

For more information visit www.evolutionrcraceway.com or call 207-627-4407

Last edited by Evolution Hobbies on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
    rcman973
    rcman973

November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad Empty Re: November Last Racing of The Season Outdoor Offroad

Post by rcman973 Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:42 pm

NNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Racing cant end this soon affraid I think we should keep going till we have to shovel the snow off the track. lol!
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad Empty Re: November Last Racing of The Season Outdoor Offroad

Post by Evolution Hobbies Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:44 pm

rcman973

Jeff ,do you think you guys will be able to make it on the 31st ? this is your chance to run the track in reverse direction and not be the only one doing it !

sean
    rcman973
    rcman973

Post by rcman973 Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:44 am

Evolution Hobbies wrote:rcman973

Jeff ,do you think you guys will be able to make it on the 31st ? this is your chance to run the track in reverse direction and not be the only one doing it !

sean
    I Hope we will be able to make it sounds like it will be alot of fun. And I'm not the only one who has fun running it reverse am I? Embarassed lol!
    rcracer207
    rcracer207
    Admin

Post by rcracer207 Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:21 pm

Weather looks really good for Sunday!! Smile Planning on being there for the last Sunday race for the season.
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:34 pm

Nate
    Sunday looks like it is going to end up being a good day.The weather report as of right now say's sunny , high 50's and a possible slight breeze.

For all those reading this post don't forget Saturday 31st Halloween day we will run our last official race .Normal start time noon,and the track will be run in reverse direction.If it rain's this race will be held the next day on Sunday November 1st.

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Crooked River RC Raceway
    www.evolutionrcraceway.com <---- for more track information
    RAZORBURN
    RAZORBURN

Post by RAZORBURN Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:15 pm

What time sunday you guys going to be playing ??? I might come down for one last hoo ra November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad Icon_biggrin
    rcman973
    rcman973

Post by rcman973 Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:07 am

They usually start around noon.
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:26 pm

RAZORBURN

Jeff is correct ,we try to start at noon.Track open's up around 10:30.Just so you know we have had nothing but electrics lately.So if you run nitro we may or may not have enough to make a nitro class-need three to make a class.1/10th electric not a problem.Also please be ready for the I-LAP transponder.

Jeff are you and your dad going to make it ?

Sean
    rcman973
    rcman973

Post by rcman973 Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:18 pm

Evolution Hobbies wrote:

Yea we will be there tomorrow if the weather is good. Very Happy
    And Ill have my nitro so if theres enough we can have a class. Very Happy
    rcracer207
    rcracer207
    Admin

Post by rcracer207 Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:41 pm

rcman973 wrote:
    Evolution Hobbies wrote:

Yea we will be there tomorrow if the weather is good. Very Happy
    And Ill have my nitro so if theres enough we can have a class. Very Happy

I am definitely interested in running my nitro's tomorrow. I have 1/8 Monster and 1/10 stadium. What classes would anyone else be running? Maybe we could have a mixed nitro main if we get 3 or more of us. I really dont care to much about what class I run in just want to get one more race in before I put them up for the winter. No
    rcman973
    rcman973

Post by rcman973 Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Traxxas_Nate wrote:
    I am definitely interested in running my nitro's tomorrow. I have 1/8 Monster and 1/10 stadium. What classes would anyone else be running? Maybe we could have a mixed nitro main if we get 3 or more of us. I really dont care to much about what class I run in just want to get one more race in before I put them up for the winter. No
    I will be running my 1/8 buggy because that's all I have for nitro. And I think if RAZORBURN can make it he might be running his 1/8 buggy so maybe we could do a mix to get a class of nitros.
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:38 pm

We will have to wait and see what shows up for nitro.If it means making a mixed nitro/ 1/8 electric class and that is ok with the nitro drivers then its ok with me.Again just make sure all trucks and buggy's are ready for transponder.

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:59 pm

Sunday the 25th was a great day for racing.Mid 50's ,sunny and light breeze .Track again was in great shape .Hope that Saturdays race the 31st ends up being just as good.Seems to be a lot of interest in this race because of running it in reverse direction.

Just remember if by chance there is no racing Saturday due to rain ,we will have it the next day on Sunday Nov.1st.We will post on the track site www.evolutionrcraceway.com and here on Maine RC forum if it is moved to Sunday or if a decision is made before then .We are watching weather reports to see if the rain on Friday night will be gone by early Saturday morning.We will keep you posted .
    You may also call the shop at 207-627-4407

We would also like to thank all the racers who came out to race this season and hope too see you all next season!! November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad Icon_biggrin

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:49 pm

The First HPI Blitz sct was just out on the track and it seem to good ,just stock out of the box.Our first shipment of Blitz's are all sold ,two more coming next week if anybody is interested in one.May see one of them running at the races saturday.

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:20 pm

Racing in on for Saturday 31st Halloween day.This look's like the best day out of the weekend.Track open's at 10 and racing start's at noon.Three 5 min. heats and 7 min. mains,and the track is run in reverse direction!!

sean
    RAZORBURN
    RAZORBURN

Post by RAZORBURN Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:38 pm

Sean ill be there I hope there are some 1\8 nitros and 1\8 electrics
    rcman973
    rcman973

Post by rcman973 Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:19 pm

If the weather is good Ill be there tomorrow too. Cool Ill bring my nitro so we can try to make a class if enough people show up.
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad Empty Sunday- November 8th outdoor offf road racing!!!!

Post by Evolution Hobbies Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:45 pm

Due to being busy we have not had a chance to tear the pipe up from track .SO we will keep the track intact for this Sunday Nov. 8th .IF there are enough racers on Sunday we will have racing for electric and nitro.We have already had calls to see if we are running.The weather report as of now says sunny and high 50's.

So,all you die hard racers here is your chance to run !!! see you Sunday!
    Track opens at 10:30 ,racing starts at noon.

For more info call or go to www.evolutionrcraceway.com
    Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    rcracer207
    rcracer207
    Admin

Post by rcracer207 Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:47 pm

I should be able to make this one. Very Happy Im planning on being there. Have many others said they will be coming?
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:00 pm

Nate

Many have said they will try to make it Sunday.We have been getting calls about running ,so at this point its a wait and see.I think we will get enough people to run .The weather looks like it is going to be a sunny and high 50's.Next week we are looking at above average temps as well.
    Last sunday we had to 1/8 electrics running,you could of ran your nitro.

See you Sunday!!

Sean
    rcman973
    rcman973

Post by rcman973 Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:06 pm

Is this going to be another $5 day like last Sunday or is it gonna be full price? I think there might be more people if it was another $5 day. Very Happy cheers
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:59 pm

rcman973

Jeff -regular entry fee! you and dad going to be able to make it?you may want to bring nitro just in case .

Sean
    rcman973
    rcman973

Post by rcman973 Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:58 pm

We might be there if I can talk my dad into going. And if we can make it ill bring my nitro so we can try to make a class if enough people show up.
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:47 pm

WE will be running Sunday November 15th,weather permitting. cheers
    Thanks to the racers who came today.And again you asked if would run next Sunday ,so here is your answer early .This gives people a chance to get ready !!
    Electric and nitro ,tracks opens at 10:30 racing starts at noon!

Dirt racers here is your chance to run again before the season is over.

Sean
    www.evolutionrcraceway.com

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:32 am