Maine-RC-Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled racing

WWW.MAINERC.COM Welcome to the Maine R/C forum Register Today! WWW.MAINERC.COM

Clik on the Hobbyshops and Tracks links Please support your local hobby shop

Maximus R/C Raceway races every Wednesday night at 7 pm. & Saturdays at 5 pm

Evolution Hobbies and Raceway in Casco Maine. Outdoor Off Road Racing Sundays Spring Through Fall

GRANITE LEISURE TIME WEEKLY RACING ON FRIDAYS DOORS @ 5 RACING @ 7 AND SUNDAYS DOORS @ 12 RACING @ 1 PAN CAR, LEGENDS, SCT, 2WD BUGGY & VATERRA RALLY.

RAY & ROBBINS INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING TUESDAYS @ 6:30 ON ROAD RACING EVERY OTHER THURSDAY @ 6:30 (CALL STORE)

T&J R/C RACEWAY NOW OPEN IN WESTBROOK! INDOOR DIRT OVAL.

Latest topics

» for sale assoc. t5m stuff
November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm by legend61

» dieing out ?
November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm by bob.less13

» assoc.b5mbuggy
November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm by legend61

» looking to sell
November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm by truck2552

» Thank you to all who attended
November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm by iceman48

» This Sunday Sammy's Bash @ R&R's
November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am by iceman48

» One month to the first R&R bash 8-20-17
November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am by legend61

» assoc.b5m buggy
November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm by truck2552

» Bash day August 20th @ Ray and Robins.
November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm by iceman48

UPCOMING R/C EVENTS

Ray & Robbins Hobby Center - Falmouth

RC Excitement - Fitchburg Mass.

Breakneck R/C - Livermore Falls

4 posters

November Last Racing of The Season Outdoor Offroad

rcman973
    rcman973

November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad - Page 2 Empty Re: November Last Racing of The Season Outdoor Offroad

Post by rcman973 Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:12 pm

You guys still planning on having racing tomorrow?
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad - Page 2 Empty Sunday racing on 11/15/2009

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:26 am

After watching the weather on the NOAH site and Weatherbug it looks like we will have racing. The rain is supposed to stop overnight and end by 7am. Only a 30% chance of showers in the AM and it will start clearing. Some clouds and hopefully by noon it will be sunny. High is supposed to be around 57 degrees. See all of you tomorrow.
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad - Page 2 Empty November 15th, 2009 and still racing !!!!

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:51 pm

The drivers that showed up today for racing had a perfect day. The track was in excellent shape and the comraderie was as it always is here, very friendly and fun. If the weather holds for next weekend we will have racing again. Keep watching for updates.
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad - Page 2 Empty Racing on Sunday Nov.22nd

Post by Evolution Hobbies Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:47 pm

We will be racing Sunday November 22nd.As of right now the weather reports say 50's and partly sunny.

Again this is a great time to try to get in the last of the outside offroad season while this great weather last!!

Sean

www.evolutionrcraceway.com
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad - Page 2 Empty Re: November Last Racing of The Season Outdoor Offroad

Post by Evolution Hobbies Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:39 pm

We will only be having two more race day's .This Sunday November 22nd and the Saturday 28th(rain date Sunday the 29th.) after Thanksgiving.This WILL BE the last races of the season.Weather permitting.
    After the last race,all the black piping outlining the track is being torn up.New piping for next season.We never expected to be running this far into the year .Last year at this time we already had over 6" of snow!

for info go to www.evolutionrcraceway.com

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:16 pm

To those who called and emailed .YES we are running Sunday Nov.22nd.Track opens at 10:30 ,racing starts at noon!!

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad - Page 2 Empty Sunday November 29th racing

Post by Evolution Hobbies Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:14 pm

We are not running Saturday the 28th due to the weather.We are running Sunday Nov.29th.
    THIS WILL BE OUR LAST RACE!!!! no matter the weather the following weeks.We have had a extra month of racing due to he great weather we have had,but all good things must come to a end.
    After racing Sunday we will be pulling the pipes up and ask if anybody can stick around to help .

Sean
    rcracer207
    rcracer207
    Admin

Post by rcracer207 Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:38 pm

I will be there for sure for 1/10 elec. stadium unless anyone else will be bringing any nitros?? I should be able to stick around for a little bit to help out after the racing too.

See you guys Sunday!
    RAZORBURN
    RAZORBURN

Post by RAZORBURN Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:38 am

I want to go if all works out i will be there I have an 1\8 scale and maybe a stadium

CHILI IS THERE GOING TO BE ANY CHILI LOL Very Happy
    rcman973
    rcman973

Post by rcman973 Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:17 am

Me and my Dad will be there. So that's another 1/10 elec. stadium and slash. We might also be able to help with taking up the pipes.
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

November Last Racing of The  Season Outdoor Offroad - Page 2 Empty Racing

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:46 am

Yes, we will be racing tomorrow. Last date for this year. We will also start stripping the track down immediately following the mains. It will be chilly(46 degrees) so bundle up. This will really show who the REAL racers are. If you have any suggestions for next year, please let me know what they are. We had two people ask if we would run the new dirt bikes by Duratrax, my answer was "why not". See you tomorrow.

Razor: nitros have been iffy since it started getting cooler, best bet is electric. Bring both, you never know who will show up.
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:36 pm

Greg and Jordan were out getting the track ready for tomorrow.They got most of the water off the track,filled in some hole's,and filled in and rolled the corner (the corner with the elevation change).The wind will dry up the little bit of dampness that is left.Sunday morning I will fill any holes if needed ,but we should be ready to go before anyone gets here.
    see everyone Sunday!!! cheers

Sean
    rcracer207
    rcracer207
    Admin

Post by rcracer207 Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:48 pm

Turned out to be a great day of racing despite the mud. I think everyone had a good time getting dirty. Thanks guys for all the great racing this year. Cant wait to do it all again next year.
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:08 pm

We are done for the season !!!

For those who are interested in our"Race Card" deal ,they will be on sale until January 31st or if all cards sell out before the 31st !! what ever comes first.For more information go to www.evolutionrcraceway.com .ALL(100%) money collected on the cards goes towards the purchase of the AMB/MYLAPS system for next season.So get your cards soon.
    Very Happy

Sean

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:02 pm