Maine-RC-Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled racing

WWW.MAINERC.COM Welcome to the Maine R/C forum Register Today! WWW.MAINERC.COM

Clik on the Hobbyshops and Tracks links Please support your local hobby shop

Maximus R/C Raceway races every Wednesday night at 7 pm. & Saturdays at 5 pm

Evolution Hobbies and Raceway in Casco Maine. Outdoor Off Road Racing Sundays Spring Through Fall

GRANITE LEISURE TIME WEEKLY RACING ON FRIDAYS DOORS @ 5 RACING @ 7 AND SUNDAYS DOORS @ 12 RACING @ 1 PAN CAR, LEGENDS, SCT, 2WD BUGGY & VATERRA RALLY.

RAY & ROBBINS INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING TUESDAYS @ 6:30 ON ROAD RACING EVERY OTHER THURSDAY @ 6:30 (CALL STORE)

T&J R/C RACEWAY NOW OPEN IN WESTBROOK! INDOOR DIRT OVAL.

Latest topics

» for sale assoc. t5m stuff
Welcome to Maine R/C EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm by legend61

» dieing out ?
Welcome to Maine R/C EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm by bob.less13

» assoc.b5mbuggy
Welcome to Maine R/C EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm by legend61

» looking to sell
Welcome to Maine R/C EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm by truck2552

» Thank you to all who attended
Welcome to Maine R/C EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm by iceman48

» This Sunday Sammy's Bash @ R&R's
Welcome to Maine R/C EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am by iceman48

» One month to the first R&R bash 8-20-17
Welcome to Maine R/C EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am by legend61

» assoc.b5m buggy
Welcome to Maine R/C EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm by truck2552

» Bash day August 20th @ Ray and Robins.
Welcome to Maine R/C EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm by iceman48

UPCOMING R/C EVENTS

Ray & Robbins Hobby Center - Falmouth

RC Excitement - Fitchburg Mass.

Breakneck R/C - Livermore Falls

+2
graniteleisure
Admin
6 posters

Welcome to Maine R/C

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Welcome to Maine R/C Empty Welcome to Maine R/C

Post by Admin Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:02 am

I only have a couple of rules for now, 1-lets keep the content and the language to a level that will allow the younger people to enjoy the posts,2- If you own or work at a hobbyshop,please do NOT post information pertaining to sales or pricing of products on any of the other hobby shops forums. if you want to post that info on your shop forum by all means do so.This Board-forum is here for all of us to use,I created this forum to provide a friendly, easy-to navigate online community for Maine R/C enthusiasts to share useful and entertaining information about their R/C cars & trucks. and also as a place for Maine tracks and Hobby shops to post information and race results from their weekly race venues .All participants are welcome so long as they follow the rules, maintain their sense of humor and do not do anything to interrupt the flow of good, positive information about the R/C Hobby. I just wanted to provide this forum as a helpful fun and free service for the participants. If the message forum is abused and good posting guidelines are consistently ignored, then it could be removed.
    If you have a Racetrack , Hobby shop or club in Maine that is not listed on here with a forum its only because I didnt know about you,send me an email or a PM with your information and I will put up a catagory for your orginization, even if your just a group of bashers your just as important. Keep in mind I am in no way a pro at this forum-message board project,if you have any constructive suggestions fire away,if you would like changes to your forum or can suggest a catagory that is needed let me know.
    Thanks, Dale
    graniteleisure
    graniteleisure

Welcome to Maine R/C Empty Re: Welcome to Maine R/C

Post by graniteleisure Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:48 pm

Thanks for taking the time to set it up, seems like some of the guys are already communicating from area to area, hopefully it will create much more awareness to how many shops and tracks are around Maine.

I know some of the guys from the shop went to Sparetime a few weeks back, they had a great time, found it real fun and enjoyable.

Interested in getting the Baja out at Cedars, let us know when things are good to go.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:34 am

Yes it seems to be moving forward pretty fast,I'm still waiting to hear from the casco track and maximus,I will be glad to get them on board if possible,Jim from Sparetime Hobby is going to speak to the fastraxx guys and possibly cumberland at the state race thats coming up,Allthough I do have some web building and web marketing experience along with some software ,this forum stuff is a bit different to get used to so I'm still bouncing around putting things in place! I guess the rain has been helpful in keeping me inside to work on this forum. It will be nice to be able to log on here and see whats going on at the local tracks,I think with all the info in one place you may see more people venturing out to new tracks to race and possible see some people meeting here to head out to a crawling spot
    hardcore 4x4
    hardcore 4x4

Post by hardcore 4x4 Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:08 pm

how do i get my hobby shop posted on the right side of the page ? hardcore 4x4 windsor me,
    hardcore 4x4
    hardcore 4x4

Post by hardcore 4x4 Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:44 am

hay alright, thank you, if it ever stops raining come out and see me , i own a 4x4 shop , rc is my hobby, so i will help out any one looking to get started, would like to find some pepole who would like to race on the track i just built, its free to anyone.
    hardcore 4x4
    hardcore 4x4

Post by hardcore 4x4 Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:48 am

i have a ton of used rcs on hand for those looking to get started, e-mail me for a complete list,
    tmaxxdaddy1
    tmaxxdaddy1

Post by tmaxxdaddy1 Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:03 pm

Love the new forum !!
    The Yahoo thing was hard to follow
    Nice Job !!!
    comicguy6
    comicguy6

Post by comicguy6 Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:15 pm

all i have to say wow. this forum of yours is taking off like a rocket. it seems we are getting new members on here all the time. just wanted to say thanks
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Welcome to Maine R/C Empty forum users

Post by Admin Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:35 am

comicguy6 wrote:all i have to say wow. this forum of yours is taking off like a rocket. it seems we are getting new members on here all the time. just wanted to say thanks
    Yes,Im glad to see it gaining members and post daily,to be honest I kind of knew there were people out there that would use a forum like this,it has a more local-home feel to it and users are more likly to post when they dont have to worry about getting flamed by some idiot from wherever. also when people get into a forum from the very begining it gives them a sense of ownership and makes everyone involved a more responsible member,,So far all the members on this forum have been GREAT!I couldnt ask for a better bunch(it makes operating this thing easy!)
    I also get the feeling from talking to others around the state that some of the trophy races might be getting a little more participation because of people being a bit more informed and being able to hash out questions and concerns back on forth on here.Props to all of the track owners that come on here and keep people informed,,the time you spend here talking and answering questions with your patrons will pay off eventually with higher car counts and maybe a bit of hobbyshop revenue.
    All in all this has been a good experience and I want to thank all of the members and I look forward to a BIG increase in users as soon as the winter sets in. I hope to see the tracks -shops with indoor racing get a little more involved here when the time comes .
    I hope you all enjoy this place,,I sure do!! bounce bounce

Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spellin)
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Welcome to Maine R/C Empty Forum

Post by Evolution Hobbies Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:56 pm

Just a quick note. Now that the forum has been up and running for a while I will say this, IT'S GREAT !!! I think you have done a great job, the people that have joined are all very supportive and it is probably one of the best out there. Keep up the good work and we hope to see you at the track come next spring. cheers

Bob
    Evolution Hobbies

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:39 pm