Maine-RC-Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled racing

WWW.MAINERC.COM Welcome to the Maine R/C forum Register Today! WWW.MAINERC.COM

Clik on the Hobbyshops and Tracks links Please support your local hobby shop

Maximus R/C Raceway races every Wednesday night at 7 pm. & Saturdays at 5 pm

Evolution Hobbies and Raceway in Casco Maine. Outdoor Off Road Racing Sundays Spring Through Fall

GRANITE LEISURE TIME WEEKLY RACING ON FRIDAYS DOORS @ 5 RACING @ 7 AND SUNDAYS DOORS @ 12 RACING @ 1 PAN CAR, LEGENDS, SCT, 2WD BUGGY & VATERRA RALLY.

RAY & ROBBINS INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING TUESDAYS @ 6:30 ON ROAD RACING EVERY OTHER THURSDAY @ 6:30 (CALL STORE)

T&J R/C RACEWAY NOW OPEN IN WESTBROOK! INDOOR DIRT OVAL.

Latest topics

» for sale assoc. t5m stuff
Evolution Hobbies starting the outdoor  race  season early? w/updated pic's - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm by legend61

» dieing out ?
Evolution Hobbies starting the outdoor  race  season early? w/updated pic's - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm by bob.less13

» assoc.b5mbuggy
Evolution Hobbies starting the outdoor  race  season early? w/updated pic's - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm by legend61

» looking to sell
Evolution Hobbies starting the outdoor  race  season early? w/updated pic's - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm by truck2552

» Thank you to all who attended
Evolution Hobbies starting the outdoor  race  season early? w/updated pic's - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm by iceman48

» This Sunday Sammy's Bash @ R&R's
Evolution Hobbies starting the outdoor  race  season early? w/updated pic's - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am by iceman48

» One month to the first R&R bash 8-20-17
Evolution Hobbies starting the outdoor  race  season early? w/updated pic's - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am by legend61

» assoc.b5m buggy
Evolution Hobbies starting the outdoor  race  season early? w/updated pic's - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm by truck2552

» Bash day August 20th @ Ray and Robins.
Evolution Hobbies starting the outdoor  race  season early? w/updated pic's - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm by iceman48

UPCOMING R/C EVENTS

Ray & Robbins Hobby Center - Falmouth

RC Excitement - Fitchburg Mass.

Breakneck R/C - Livermore Falls

+10
RabbitCNC
bajamike207
wheres_yogi
xVALTAYDOMx
allout1771
TeamAssociated_Kevin
Steve_Whatshisname
rcracer207
teamflash44
Evolution Hobbies
14 posters

Evolution Hobbies starting the outdoor race season early? w/updated pic's

RabbitCNC

Evolution Hobbies starting the outdoor  race  season early? w/updated pic's - Page 3 Empty Re: Evolution Hobbies starting the outdoor race season early? w/updated pic's

Post by RabbitCNC Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:48 pm

Are spectators welcome to come? Very Happy My slash isn't ready to run just yet i need to buy more batteries and a better charger.
    xVALTAYDOMx
    xVALTAYDOMx

Evolution Hobbies starting the outdoor  race  season early? w/updated pic's - Page 3 Empty need batterys

Post by xVALTAYDOMx Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:54 pm

bring some cash with ya i have all kinds of extra battery's and an extra charger!!!! probably get you into both for the normal price of just a lipo? help get ya up and going
    rcracer207
    rcracer207
    Admin

Evolution Hobbies starting the outdoor  race  season early? w/updated pic's - Page 3 Empty Re: Evolution Hobbies starting the outdoor race season early? w/updated pic's

Post by rcracer207 Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:15 am

Heath you coming to play with us tomorrow?

Practiced today, track was good. If frost and weather are on our side tomorrow we should be good to go!!

Last edited by rcracer207 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:17 am

Spectators are always welcome.
    Mike the tarp is a appreciated and hope to see you next weekend.

I have 2 tarps covering a good portion of the upper part of the track tonight.Should help with the frost in the morning.
    Again ,just a reminder please have your PT(S) number written down when you come in and register.

See everyone tomorrow !

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    allout1771
    allout1771

Post by allout1771 Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:38 am

Nate

Of course I will be there by 9 I live for this sh…t
    cummins6_7
    cummins6_7

Post by cummins6_7 Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:00 am

I'm so ready to start this race R/C season! Going to be awesome! Hope the weather cooperates
    RAZORBURN
    RAZORBURN

Post by RAZORBURN Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:20 am

Ill be there. truggy buggy sct
    Rav
    Rav

Post by Rav Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:07 am

Wish we could be there today. We should be ready to race within the next few weeks. Dominic is going to be racing this year and both boys were bummed when I had to tell them that we wouldn't be able to go today. Have a good time guys and we hope to see everyone soon.
    rcracer207
    rcracer207
    Admin

Post by rcracer207 Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:25 pm

uploading some pics now. Should be posted in a little bit
    rcracer207
    rcracer207
    Admin

Post by rcracer207 Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:34 pm

rcman973
    rcman973

Post by rcman973 Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:03 am

Great pics Nate. Cant wait for next Sunday. Hopefully it will be a little warmer. lol!
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:49 am

We had 41 entries Sunday,not bad for a preseason race.I would like to say Thanks you to all those who came .It was a long day but everyone had a great time.
    See everyone next Sunday !!!early weather reports say near 60' and sunny. cheers

Nate and Shawna thanks for taking the pictures.

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies and Raceway
    Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:50 pm

I have had some emails already asking if i will be running this Sunday because its Easter Sunday,YES! i will be running .Racing starts at 10am.Weather reports still stay 60' and sunny.
    I will see about getting some of the rough spots fixed.Just remember this track layout is temporary and will change for the "official" opening day in May.But for now we will run this one until then.

Race results from this past Sunday are posted on the track website under results, www.evolutionrcraceway.com

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:47 am