Maine-RC-Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled racing

WWW.MAINERC.COM Welcome to the Maine R/C forum Register Today! WWW.MAINERC.COM

Clik on the Hobbyshops and Tracks links Please support your local hobby shop

Maximus R/C Raceway races every Wednesday night at 7 pm. & Saturdays at 5 pm

Evolution Hobbies and Raceway in Casco Maine. Outdoor Off Road Racing Sundays Spring Through Fall

GRANITE LEISURE TIME WEEKLY RACING ON FRIDAYS DOORS @ 5 RACING @ 7 AND SUNDAYS DOORS @ 12 RACING @ 1 PAN CAR, LEGENDS, SCT, 2WD BUGGY & VATERRA RALLY.

RAY & ROBBINS INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING TUESDAYS @ 6:30 ON ROAD RACING EVERY OTHER THURSDAY @ 6:30 (CALL STORE)

T&J R/C RACEWAY NOW OPEN IN WESTBROOK! INDOOR DIRT OVAL.

Latest topics

» for sale assoc. t5m stuff
Halloween Howler Race Sunday Oct.31st. at Evolution Hobbies EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:32 pm by legend61

» dieing out ?
Halloween Howler Race Sunday Oct.31st. at Evolution Hobbies EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm by bob.less13

» assoc.b5mbuggy
Halloween Howler Race Sunday Oct.31st. at Evolution Hobbies EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm by legend61

» looking to sell
Halloween Howler Race Sunday Oct.31st. at Evolution Hobbies EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:05 pm by truck2552

» Thank you to all who attended
Halloween Howler Race Sunday Oct.31st. at Evolution Hobbies EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm by iceman48

» This Sunday Sammy's Bash @ R&R's
Halloween Howler Race Sunday Oct.31st. at Evolution Hobbies EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am by iceman48

» One month to the first R&R bash 8-20-17
Halloween Howler Race Sunday Oct.31st. at Evolution Hobbies EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am by legend61

» assoc.b5m buggy
Halloween Howler Race Sunday Oct.31st. at Evolution Hobbies EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm by truck2552

» Bash day August 20th @ Ray and Robins.
Halloween Howler Race Sunday Oct.31st. at Evolution Hobbies EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 pm by iceman48

UPCOMING R/C EVENTS

Ray & Robbins Hobby Center - Falmouth

RC Excitement - Fitchburg Mass.

Breakneck R/C - Livermore Falls

2 posters

Halloween Howler Race Sunday Oct.31st. at Evolution Hobbies

Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Halloween Howler Race Sunday Oct.31st. at Evolution Hobbies Empty Halloween Howler Race Sunday Oct.31st. at Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:30 am

This race will be the last race in the point series .Also it ends the regular season of racing.But racing is NOT done for the year .After this Sunday i will be going week by week ,which means if there are enough racers show up On Sundays and the weather is good ,I WILL HAVE RACING?!!!.Just remember last year we raced all the way up to Thanks Giving weekend.So i will see what happens this year.

As for this Sunday the 31st. i will be running the track in the reverse direction and food will be available for the racers.Also racers can bring food if they like kinda like pot luck.I will supply chili,pizza,hot dogs and soda/water.
    The plan at this point is to run the first set of heats ,stop for 30 minutes to eat.Then finish the 2nd set of heats and mains.
    ****PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS DAY OF RACING WILL GO LONGER THAN USUAL,SO PLAN A HEAD.***************Also keep in mind the temps. are only going to be near 50' with some sun through out the day.

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies
    rcracer207
    rcracer207
    Admin

Halloween Howler Race Sunday Oct.31st. at Evolution Hobbies Empty Re: Halloween Howler Race Sunday Oct.31st. at Evolution Hobbies

Post by rcracer207 Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:08 pm

Busy night with trick or treating with the little one. Ill try to get the final points standings up in the am.

Evolution Hobbies
    Evolution Hobbies

Halloween Howler Race Sunday Oct.31st. at Evolution Hobbies Empty Re: Halloween Howler Race Sunday Oct.31st. at Evolution Hobbies

Post by Evolution Hobbies Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:31 am

I just again want to say thank you to everyone who came !!!
    I hope everyone had a good time running the track in reverse and the food.

Sean
    Evolution Hobbies

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:54 pm